[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Video is up on League Stating / Leveling Guide!

Build has been updated a lot today as well as I added a ton of information in the Leveling Guide section and League Starting section!

Enjoy everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYZ6sBprkhE&t=
Hey, i'm new to poe and want to try cyclone impale. I have seen a lot of build using facebreaker, what is the difference with your build?
ty
"
balboo wrote:
Hey, i'm new to poe and want to try cyclone impale. I have seen a lot of build using facebreaker, what is the difference with your build?
ty

Facebreaker involves not using a Weapon and instead having your main hand slot empty and using a Shield most of the time.

I instead use Claws specifically to make use of the Bloodseeker Hellions Paw due to its Instant Life Leech. The instant Life Leech makes it so our character is constantly leeching to full hp instantly. And therefor ads a great defensive layer to the build by not having to rely much on spamming Health Pots and such.

So my build makes it so it is almost unkillable. It can still die to some extreme oneshots in the game but it happens rarely and when it does it is because you are face tanking some extreme high damage in the very endgame.
Have you ever considered using the Haemophilia gloves for clear speed?
"
3venflovv wrote:
Have you ever considered using the Haemophilia gloves for clear speed?

As stated in the 3.10 Update text. I will fiddle around a bit with this build in order to increase clear speed to keep up with the requirements of the Delirium League.

Haemophilia gloves is on the list of things I will probably try out. It all depends on how much I want to invest in the end I guess and how much is worth investing overall into this build.

I do wanna try to keep the build fairly budget friendly so its accessible for a lot of players though, so I will see where I land or if I make a new Budget Version and a new Endgame Version^^
Knowing new jewels/notables like Run Through, why don't use sword/axe instead of claw ?
About those new jewels that will be release at 3.10,
Which one you think it will be good for this build?
"
nsantos06 wrote:
About those new jewels that will be release at 3.10,
Which one you think it will be good for this build?

At what point do you switch out from bladestorm to cyclone?
and if replaced The Wasp nest with Touch of Anguish Imperial Claw ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info