[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

How are we applying assassin's mark with the curse on hit setup?
"
Aldenier wrote:
Considering this build for league start. A question - with Brutality, wasp nest poison + chaos is useless, right? Why not a different high PDPS unique claw like Rive, allure, or scourge?

According to PoB. It's only about 60k dps increase with the Scourge and everything else is a DPS loss. Even though the Poisons from the Wasp Nest indeed doesn't count. The Wasp Nest has a very high APS and Critical Strike Chance. Much higher than the Scourge. And even though the Scourge would be a 60k dps increase. It's usually a more expensive item because its harder to acquire.
"
Ralff44 wrote:

In my normal setup I have Assassins Mark on one of my rings. In the League Start setup we use Herald of Purity, Curse on Hit and Assassins Mark. And the Heralds will apply the Curse.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
cemtou wrote:
Hi there,

Watch the build video on youtube and checked here as well and I made up mind about starting cyc champ but if it's really okay can you make addition to your guide for the people in my experience level which is low.

Due to not able to use cyc till 28 so can you briefly explain gem progress onwards to end game? This will really help me and it may other people as well. Thanks bunch

I am currently working on a quick "League Starting with this Build" video. But it will not contain gem setups for leveling, as I have kind of limited time to make this video. It will contain general information for league starting and progressing with this build into maps.

Scratch that. I made a new entries in the "Leveling Guide" section and "League Starting Guide" section.

Now there is a lot more information for both leveling and league starting with this build.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Ralff44 wrote:

In my normal setup I have Assassins Mark on one of my rings. In the League Start setup we use Herald of Purity, Curse on Hit and Assassins Mark. And the Heralds will apply the Curse.

I could be mistaken, but I thought the heralds count as minions.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:

I am currently working on a quick "League Starting with this Build" video. But it will not contain gem setups for leveling, as I have kind of limited time to make this video. It will contain general information for league starting and progressing with this build into maps.

Totally alright. Would prefer that more than leveling. Can't wait to see it. Thanks for awesome work
"
Ralff44 wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Ralff44 wrote:

I could be mistaken, but I thought the heralds count as minions.

My bad very true. Been stressing all day updating the build and making a video and this came to my mind really quickly. But it does indeed not work :) will just go without having a Curse on Hit setup instead for now and see if I figure it out!
Bergerbrush, thank you for the build. I look forward to starting with it this league (3.10). I've never played cyclone or a Champion before. Can you please explain why this build works well without any Chaos Resistance. Thanks.
"
Tarjay1 wrote:
Bergerbrush, thank you for the build. I look forward to starting with it this league (3.10). I've never played cyclone or a Champion before. Can you please explain why this build works well without any Chaos Resistance. Thanks.

If you can squeeze in some Chaos res then you should. But I played this build last league and did all content without any Chaos Res and it was fine. As long as we don't get one shot and we are leeching we then we are always at full HP with the insane Instant Leech from Bloodseeker.

I know bosses such as Sirus do Chaos Damage but I didn't really find a problem with him unless you are literally trying to facetank the Die Beam or Storms. Which I doubt any builds really can, specially for a 10ex investment only.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Tarjay1 wrote:

If you can squeeze in some Chaos res then you should. But I played this build last league and did all content without any Chaos Res and it was fine. As long as we don't get one shot and we are leeching we then we are always at full HP with the insane Instant Leech from Bloodseeker.

I know bosses such as Sirus do Chaos Damage but I didn't really find a problem with him unless you are literally trying to facetank the Die Beam or Storms. Which I doubt any builds really can, specially for a 10ex investment only.

Thanks for the quick reply :D Makes sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info