💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Vendetta wrote:
It's like 5 chaos man :))...Gratz on your HH .

I wonder if there is a replica HH.

there is but it sucks :P did you check my belt thou mate? not couting that the doryani gives me 2x9% chaos res and 4% increased life :P
"
decapitatin wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
It's like 5 chaos man :))...Gratz on your HH .

I wonder if there is a replica HH.

there is but it sucks :P did you check my belt thou mate? not couting that the doryani gives me 2x9% chaos res and 4% increased life :P

Yeah, it might be a good ideea to path to the doryani node and get the corrupted soul and switch the belt to a life / rez one. But I am poor considering I wasted 200c just on cluster jewels :( rip. Not even the best of them
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 30, 2020, 7:07:08 PM
Why do people say summoning builds require just holding down left click? I understand we have no targetable abilities but i'm constantly pressing my five flask hotkeys along with resummoning skeletons often and popping phase and my warcry. It's not like it's just "hold down left click and win" just curious.
"
shaob wrote:
Why do people say summoning builds require just holding down left click? I understand we have no targetable abilities but i'm constantly pressing my five flask hotkeys along with resummoning skeletons often and popping phase and my warcry. It's not like it's just "hold down left click and win" just curious.

Because summoner builds have auto target.

You do not need to target anything since your minions just go and kill everything in sight.

Technically you just run around avoiding everything which is the best damn defensive layer in poe.

Have you tried blighted encounters with anything beside a summoner ?

You get a nose bleed and high tension in the last 2 minutes.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 30, 2020, 7:12:45 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
shaob wrote:

You do not need to target anything since your minions just go and kill everything in sight.

Technically you just run around avoiding everything which is the best damn defensive layer in poe.

yes my delirium witch had trouble finishing high tier blights and was ridiculously geared. makes sense then...

Guys I paid 400C for this wand - hope i didn't get ripped off. Feels like it was worth it
3.12.2b

* Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.
Last edited by Sazzbot on Sep 30, 2020, 8:16:21 PM
"
shaob wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
shaob wrote:

yes my delirium witch had trouble finishing high tier blights and was ridiculously geared. makes sense then...

Guys I paid 400C for this wand - hope i didn't get ripped off. Feels like it was worth it

you got ripped :|.

According to craft of exile, you can probably hit +1to minion +1 to spells in 10-15 tries.

Considering a 30c per try, that's 300-450 chaos for +2 to spells . You can after that use beast crafting to potentially get the trigger effect.

+1 to spell gems affect your spectres as well if you are pushing for the 4th spectre and it's a huge damage boost to minions.

P.S 2 leagues ago I hit +1 minion / +1 spell gems in 5 tries with 3 of them giving me +1 to minions.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 30, 2020, 8:23:41 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:

you got ripped :|.

According to craft of exile, you can probably hit +1to minion +1 to spells in 10-15 tries.

Considering a 30c per try, that's 300-450 chaos for +2 to spells . You can after that use beast crafting to potentially get the trigger effect.

+1 to spell gems affect your spectres as well if you are pushing for the 4th spectre and it's a huge damage boost to minions.

P.S 2 leagues ago I hit +1 minion / +1 spell gems in 5 tries with 3 of them giving me +1 to minions.

I need to learn to craft.

Also - Is it just bad luck that i'm dying in ilvl 83 contracts? I'm actually alching + vaaling them...is this a dumbass idea to do??

I was playing with pob clusters, and it tells me call to the slaughter is marginally better than vicious bite? can someone confirm? i like lose 15k dmg changing my renewal-call to the slaughter for a renewal-vicious bite.
@Samukeshimo - My progression summary does not recommend an expensive AG until later, when at least +3 and a good helmet are in place at least. I don't recommend indomitable army, but the others are options. Grave intentions is in the AG section.

Personally, I don't run an AG til I can keep it alive, hence I don't have one running yet. I usually only lose one or two AGs a league, and when I do, it's at a point where a few ex is part of the cost.

@Plague030 - Talked to a guy today who said they're pretty good. I think with more gear they'll be great. I hope they fix vicious projectiles though, that's a way better support than slower projectiles. (Need to fix the guide this weekend)

@Vendetta: 77/80/94/80

Most are running Doryani's (20% life as ES), not Xibaqua (Divine Flesh). Divine flesh is actually really easy to cap chaos res since you need three small jewels, each providing 12% chaos res+.

RE belts: One of the well rolled endgame belts (Stygian Vise, Darkness Enthroned, or Torrent's Reclamation) will be better than saving six points on the passive tree (to travel to the jewel slot) to fit in the replica soul tether - it's an amazing belt for the cost, but gets outscaled later.

@shaob - Performance/chaos wise, it's better than a base +1/+1 or even a +1/+1 with trigger. I'd say since you're probably going to be using the wand for a while, the value is fine. You can look for a non-trigger +1/+1 next, and upgrade this guy with a 30+ ex wand later.

I just transmuted or alched my contracts, but haven't done any for a week - waiting for the fix.

Crafting:
Crafting with the fossils is closer to 60c/attempt right now (four socket is 45c alone). While in theory you'll make money doing so, it also requires buying five things, which is a pain in the ass to buy.

@sacoroto - Call is better when not scaling crit. VB is the go to for end game crit scaling.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info