💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
PadreBruxo wrote:
"
shaob wrote:
ive lost space on both my alt bar, and regular bar for skills. does anyone use signal prey or should i drop it? Just picked up bone barrier from uber... need it on a fast keybinding

I personally don't, never felt the need to, but i also don't understand how you are out of space. Do you have the trigger wand spells bound? You don't need to.

I'm using phase run on mouse left and spamming bone armour elsewhere but i guess mouse left can be your fast key if you have it on move only.

didn't think about replacing walk with phase run on left click. good idea
"
shaob wrote:
ive lost space on both my alt bar, and regular bar for skills. does anyone use signal prey or should i drop it? Just picked up bone barrier from uber... need it on a fast keybinding

I used Bone Barrier as my left click, so it casts whenever I move.
Predator = thumb mouse button.
Skeles = right click
EE Spell = Q
Zombies (not necessary to keep on bar) = W
Phase Run = E
Dash = R
Enduring Cry = T

All your other minions and stuff can be on your alt bar. Only minion I keep a consistent bind for on my alt bar is Carrion because that's the one that seems to die. I completely remove my auras once I have casted them.

I think there is actually plenty of space for spells once you have summoned your minions.

EDIT: also I was looking at your gear - you can buy 6 of "The Bones" divination cards to get a level 21 Summon Vaal Sekeltons. Definitely worth spending 6 chaos on.
Last edited by copsinyourcomputer on Sep 30, 2020, 4:48:01 PM
"
"
shaob wrote:

I used Bone Barrier as my left click, so it casts whenever I move.
Predator = thumb mouse button.
Skeles = right click
EE Spell = Q
Zombies (not necessary to keep on bar) = W
Phase Run = E
Dash = R
Enduring Cry = T

All your other minions and stuff can be on your alt bar. Only minion I keep a consistent bind for on my alt bar is Carrion because that's the one that seems to die. I completely remove my auras once I have casted them.

I think there is actually plenty of space for spells once you have summoned your minions.

EDIT: also I was looking at your gear - you can buy 6 of "The Bones" divination cards to get a level 21 Summon Vaal Sekeltons. Definitely worth spending 6 chaos on.

FANTASTIC idea about left click + bone armor. I'm doing this now :D
How much chaos resistance are you guys running ?

I see people using Glorious Vanity, and the only source of chaos resistance are from rings and boots.

I calculated some of the peoples resistance and they have like 15-20 resistances considering kitava's curse but still running Glorious Vanity.

Can someone explain why is that a thing ?

How are they going to 85-90 chaos rez.

For example decapitatin page 94
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 30, 2020, 5:55:59 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:

I see people using Glorious Vanity, and the only source of chaos resistance are from rings and boots.

I calculated some of the peoples resistance and they have like 15-20 resistances considering kitava's curse but still running Glorious Vanity.

My res are in order(uncapped):
91%
102%
106%
89%
I do have the chaos res and life circle towards the top left.

Also small psa, they're fixing the AG bug with it keeping its items on death so be careful people.
"
SpookyDucks wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

My res are in order(uncapped):
91%
102%
106%
89%
I do have the chaos res and life circle towards the top left.

Based on my calculation you should have 73 , but I do not see what the small nodes from doriany corruption gives you, so you might get the rest to 89 from there.

It's so hard to build towards chaos resistance with all the other requirements.

Also small psa, they're fixing the AG bug with it keeping its items on death so be careful people.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 30, 2020, 6:37:31 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:

I'm running doryani which gives 20% life as ES, I also have 61% chaos ress just because I feel safe :P
"
decapitatin wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

I'm running doryani which gives 20% life as ES, I also have 61% chaos ress just because I feel safe :P

Why not get the Replica belt that we all have :)) in that case. It saves you a lot of points for a minimum trade off.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
decapitatin wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Why not get the Replica belt that we all have :)) in that case. It saves you a lot of points for a minimum trade off.

Because I already faceroll through everything and got a headhunter in my stash x) I just farm money instead of buying anything rn
It's like 5 chaos man :))...Gratz on your HH .

I wonder if there is a replica HH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info