💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

mmm hopefully someone can help you.
my build also feels weak. not enough damage[/quote]

Mate your weapons are complete trash, change those, get 2 cheap wand for like 10c each or 2 scepter with minion dmg and chance to deal dd.
"
De_xter wrote:
mmm hopefully someone can help you.
my build also feels weak. not enough damage

Mate your weapons are complete trash, change those, get 2 cheap wand for like 10c each or 2 scepter with minion dmg and chance to deal dd. [/quote]

ok ill start with wands/scepters and see what i find
carrion golem better than zombies?
I'm also running with a Dancing Duo sword to help with the clear speed, scales also very well with hatred and triad grip.
How do i search for the archer summon skeleton in the trade section? Want to try it out but cant find how to buy the gem xD

NVM found it.. :D
Last edited by PunkSviin on Sep 21, 2020, 12:26:20 PM
I gotta say i have alot of trouble as well with heist dunno if im just playing it badly but i seem to get one shot by everything. lost 3 6 links already to it sadly.
@m0ffd0g - Skeletons are just inherently squishy and replaceable - keep resummoning and you'll get through. If you're not running melee splash during heists, it might make the clear too slow and result in them taking extra damage. EE is super necessary - bosses have a base 50% ele res, which EE brings down to zero (doubling your damage).

@Lazer_Death - Impale is the basis of phys skeletons and is very effective (I'm still on phys skeletons til I have some currency to switch). Check out 14(2) for more details. I'll flesh it out more later.

@Ele focus is bad while mapping because chill/freeze is a major defence layer. Against bosses either is fine, but potentially the alternate quality predator gems are better.

@azamantes - Just been killing my way through heists (don't think anyone is playing stealth) - getting around that will be based on rolling trinkets. A combination of phase run, quartz flask, and constantly dashing has been doing the trick for me when escaping.

@Cushie - 8(1) has a video.

@Thomzon - Think it's based on rolling trinkets - apparently they get really op, especially in grand heists when you have 3 fully equipped followers.

@medder666 Same as Thomzon said - send in the sacrificial skellies, then once partially cleared or they are on attack cooldown, double dash through and book it.

@RabzH - Do blasphemy frostbite instead of skitterbots - it's easier to play earlier on, and the damage is comparable. You also need to allocate EE and cast the brand - that alone doubles your damage. Assassin's Haste is not doing much - replace with a ghastly. Swap out feeding frenzy for predator for a bit more damage - move FF to a support minion (though I'm running FF on my main link right now and not having issues). Agreed with De_xter's suggestion on temple weapons - found a pair early this league and they're amazing (soon to be implemented into the guide).

https://pastebin.com/0qE43dPK

Made a few tweaks, adjusted you to bossing mode, and the DPS is about 2m for basically league start gear + triads. With another skeleton from a helm craft and another at a level 25 gem, you'll get another 25% damage. Another 25% more damage from activating predator, which seems to be bugged in PoB. Lots of improvements to be made on wands, etc. as well!

@raiderjoe - Would dancing really be better than 100% increased minion damage and 10% chance at double damage or something similar though?
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Coolfirren wrote:
I gotta say i have alot of trouble as well with heist dunno if im just playing it badly but i seem to get one shot by everything. lost 3 6 links already to it sadly.

I'll add a heist section, but it mainly comes down to baiting attacks at chokes, and then otherwise running as fast as you can. Phase run on left click, quartz flask running, quicksilver, and double dashing has gotten me out of most hairy situations.

Edit: Get an arena master spectre if you can stand how annoying he is. He gives 20% movement speed about 40% of the time.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Last edited by iLL3aT on Sep 21, 2020, 3:39:29 PM
Hey just wanted to double-check that putting portal over enhance doesn't affect the damage conversion in Triad Grip. It's based on the sockets all being green, not what's in them - correct?
"
lepyr wrote:
Hey just wanted to double-check that putting portal over enhance doesn't affect the damage conversion in Triad Grip. It's based on the sockets all being green, not what's in them - correct?

Yep - based on sockets. Portal is a good choice there (need to pick one up myself- been logging out and in after each map).
"
Vendetta wrote:
Can someone suggest what should I do ?

I have a pair of triad grips, for now I hit them all red and using the fire aura instead of hatred.

They seem to do fine, should I remove grave intention and ravenous hoard and get Redemption and Righteous Army ?

ILL3at, can you let me know if the pathing I did seems ok. I feel like I should switch Grave intention and Revenous hoard to Redemption and Righteous Army.

Do you think it would be a good ideea ?

I will try to get a cheap 6 link and color a triad grip to 4 green since I have a lot of jewelers.

I do not know how the chaos damage from Grave intentions works exactly with the cold conversion .
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 21, 2020, 5:57:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info