What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

Great!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
but im loving meta!!!
nom nom
Please don't fuck-up Metamorph.... Only 2 things allowed - keep it 100% as is, or delete it.
IT. WILL. NOT. WORK. AS. A. 1. IN. 10. GGG.
FUCK. 1. IN. 10. G.G.G., okay?
Get Hyped Exiles
I hope there will be more Synthesis stuff
"
easyyy wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Wanna know what would be an awesome announcement?

The fixes for major issues and bugs with new Atlas, like crap spawn and taunt from Conquerors and crap sirus drops. This just top mention a few.

Really, it's become outrageous of GGG to release new content when current content is so far from being finished.

So, you killed Sirus 7 times and you complain about drops. Nice. Typical reddit guy right here.

Yo white knight!!! Was expecting you here!!

Of course I killed him 7 times. RNG FUCKING SYSTEM BRAH!!!!

Last league I killed uber Elder like 250 times and got 40/40; also played from day 1 to the very last hour. Am I entitled to complain now?

Stuck trying to get a taunt for 3-5 days how can I farm Sirus? Explain that.

Adding more HP, resists and else to monsters was good, we needed that. But adding RNG to gate end-game content was a terrible idea and GGGCent doesn't seen to give a fuck about it.

My will to play ended last month when this bullshit finally got the worst of me.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Add "auto loot" currencies, "auto deposit in stash " and "auto sort" items (in inventory) buttons and the quality of life of your game will jump to the roof. Please consider this options to bring your game to 2020 quality standards.
Can’t wait!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Dedisdead wrote:
Add "auto loot" currencies, "auto deposit in stash " and "auto sort" items (in inventory) buttons and the quality of life of your game will jump to the roof. Please consider this options to bring your game to 2020 quality standards.

nah all that stuff makes the game lazy and boring. I like sorting my loot, it gives the loot that i gathered more meaning.
let me guess more core leagues until the game engine blows up?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info