What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

Friday 13th, next month.

Not bad of a choice to start a new leage, with all the flattering around this specific day.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I have 5 weeks vacation starting the 23rd. Was hoping the league would end a little sooner, but still glad ill be able to hit it pretty hard for a bit before I have to go back to work.

Looking forward to more info.
ggg i love u i wish good things wait us
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Waiting for leek info

Thank you for subscribing to LEEK FACTS!

FACT: The Greek philosopher Aristotle credited the clear voice of the partridge to a diet of leeks, while the Roman emperor Nero supposedly ate leeks everyday to make his voice stronger.

Sorry couldn't help myself-- you mean "leaks" :)
So Metamorph league is ending in 3 weeks yet not a single player has yet to figure out Tane's puzzle? People have been trying every combination of every sample available in the game and yet no one has gotten anything other than "Unfortunately the sample I added was unaffected, let's try again with different samples."

Can we at least get a hint or something on how to successfully complete Tane's experiment?
Last edited by Deloth on Feb 17, 2020, 6:00:27 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Waiting for leek info

The leek is a vegetable, a cultivar of Allium ampeloprasum, the broadleaf wild leek. The edible part of the plant is a bundle of leaf sheaths that is sometimes erroneously called a stem or stalk. The genus Allium also contains the onion, garlic, shallot, scallion, chive, and Chinese onion.

This is glorious, thanks for making my day.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Can't wait!
Never had the time to delve into the game properly and this league I got completely hooked! Unfortunate for me, it was a bit too late into the league, but next month I'll be deep into the Wraeclast the first day!
I hope they bring more of Synthesis back
ok im book some days off then. POG
Would like a source on that "leek" info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info