3.9.2f Patch Notes

"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
any reason for the loot allocation change?

or comment?

BC this stuff is extremely rare, time consuming and expensive to just randomize it's ownership between the one who actually made it happen and others which can be some 1-time flings. If owner decides his teammates deserve these pieces, he can give them out himself or just flip it in zone. Otherwise -- yes, you have to earn your own Ivory Watchstones.

yes, players wanted their own loot since kripp brought masses of casuals over from diablo 3.

ggg never elaborated their stance on whether they want players doing services or not.

this change heavily supports services. i'm curious why they're changing it now?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
choo-choo
Hey, thanks for the updates - will we be getting Jun's dialogue options for Zana back any time soon?
Those items supposed to only allocated for the map owner since day 1 of the league. Many "free carry" stole other people's loot.
It was already like that at Uber Elder encounter, only the map owner can pick up the uniques and Watcher's Eye.
When you enter the map in Sirus fight you don't see anything at all, there is a long way to boss to actually see what dropped, bad design.
Changes to intem filter... Thanks !
HEY YOU ARE LATE, WE NEED 3.10 PATCH NOTES. NO ONE CARES ABOUT 3.9 ANYMORE
lul, my post got deleted by [removed by player] for applauding the anti scammer stance, So now i am confused. Are we now for or nay for scamming, hmmmm.

Anyways, bad luck scammers, no more 'free' carries to steal player orbs and swords.. tsk tsk.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
If I spawn the portals to Sirius on one character and then switch to my boss killer for the fight what happens to the loot?
Sirus drops to owner.... when most ppl are already off...
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info