3.9.2f Patch Notes

ty!
Nice!
More than 50+ maps T16 AND i'M NIT WAS ABLE TO SPAWN JUST 1 Guardian!
Multiple HO changes. Re-logins, reattaching watchstones.

GGG you ruined game for me this league! I played huge this league.
God damn - FIX THIS BUG! MUST be 3 maps to spawn GUARDIAN LOCATION IN ANY GIVEN REGION! SO - 12 maps + 4 maps for final guardian fights = SIRUS fight.
REALITY - 100+ maps = NO SIRUS!

WTF, I'm asking>?
Last edited by LoloJolo on Feb 16, 2020, 10:38:22 PM
Nice change to Sirus Loot.
"
sirgog wrote:
> Reduced the damage of the Storm Call skill that Baran-influence monsters used. They will now only use the skill if they have line of sight to you.

These have been utterly insane in my private league (which has a few damage mods). Been killed on magic tier 4 maps through a 12k Vaal Molten Shell by them.

That said, it's been fun to seriously need to respect these mobs. Change is probably for the best but I'll miss the nasty verison.

You still have divine ire and spectral throw mobs who are seriously OP too.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Pathetic. Still no fix for lack of high tier Perandus and Doryani's unique map drops for awakening bonus.
"
LoloJolo wrote:
More than 50+ maps T16 AND i'M NIT WAS ABLE TO SPAWN JUST 1 Guardian!
Multiple HO changes. Re-logins, reattaching watchstones.

GGG you ruined game for me this league! I played huge this league.
God damn - FIX THIS BUG! MUST be 3 maps to spawn GUARDIAN LOCATION IN ANY GIVEN REGION! SO - 12 maps + 4 maps for final guardian fights = SIRUS fight.
REALITY - 100+ maps = NO SIRUS!

WTF, I'm asking>?

Uber elder:
1-4 T15-16 maps to spawn influence
8 guardian maps
Uber elder
Total 9-12 maps at average per Uber Elder
Endgame grind - 40*10=400 maps

Sirus:
30-80 T14-16 maps
12 influenced maps
4 conqueror maps
Sirus
Total 60 maps at average per Sirus
Endgame grind - 75 * 60 = 4500 maps
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Any plans to ban *god damn* bots? Unable to play at this time without spam in pm

You sell Andvarius or Winterheart in a league where 40% of players are bots and you're gonna have a bad time.

Nice changes to Sirus loot. Wish it would've came sooner in league I would've given away spots for some of my kills if I didn't think I'd just get ninja'd.
would be nice if they just fixed the maps situation.

No maps drop from cartography stash boxes, unique maps that are actually supposed to drop maps, Zana quests where finding a map is the quest. let's hope it's fixed soon
whow did metamorph drop league specific for metamorph league??
i did not get a single one... AS USUAL XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info