Upcoming Improvements to Item Filters

Awoooooooo , how to use ingame filter?
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Nice to see GGG is getting on the loot problem.

For me the biggest quality of life would be an auto stash button. Like a move all to stash tab.

Picking out stuff every time, than going to next tab, than missing 2 cur items and going back, than moving again, than seeing that there is one more portal scroll and going back... that s*** is just annoying.

It would break nothing, its not auto-pickup, it changes nothing, except makes life easier.
Does exact equal operator (==) exist now? I haven't played for a long time and I can't find any information on it. If it does not, will it work on conditions like BaseType or Class? Because I would like to use exact equal operator for things like divination cards to avoid accidentally filtering wrong div card.
Last edited by DemonikPath on Feb 12, 2020, 1:19:42 AM
word
any real info ? you back from 5 years and you paste this bs ? lmao. gg to the guy let you to post this as a welcoming gift. geez, way to make a name on you :D another brick in the wall. im pretty sure everything ewill stay the same. even poe2 will not change anything. just eyecandy bit. but same boring content.
fk archnemesis.
sweet...

an auto stash would definitely be helpful, i'd be ok with it being on only the bought tabs, insensitive for more of us to spend some money to buy all the different ones.
s*** id even pay for the auto stash button itself. :)
"
schism2k10 wrote:
How about some auto pickup for currency items so I dont develop wrist issues? Auto deposit for currency items would be a great as well.

This!

Doesn't the Chinese server get auto-pickup-pets?

I would buy one of those.
A filter to find 1500 fusing for a 6L ?
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info