Upcoming Improvements to Item Filters

Can we please get PlayerLevel attribute? I know it isn't an attribute of the item, but it makes some coding so much more straightforward.
"
Souleus wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
Well, this seems nice? I think? I never mess with loot filters, so maybe this is a good thing?

Also, what is a Delve socket? Is this something new that they let slip or is there some point to actually going into the Mines of Madness and Malady?

Delve sockets are the sockets in fossil resonators.

The way they said it sounds like items WITH delve sockets. Do resonators drop in the dark down deep down dark of the Delve? I've never made it past wherever Niko stops digging around, so I don't know if that's what they meant or not.
it's good that the item filters are getting some attention I suppose, however, what I would really like to see is an expansion of personal item slots into 4 tabs for looting.

With all the various loot explosions that can be made via sextants, fragments, scarabs, map mods, master missions, previous content, and the like, 6 portals just isn't enough to be able to collect all the important loot when you have all that and 130%+ item quantity map mod and Quantity on gear. If you cannot make 1 quad tab for personal inventory space, make 4x tabs of current inventory space so we won't need to waste so many portals going back & forth looting...essentially making 1 trip or perhaps up to 2 trips back to the hideout for looting purposes while safeguarding the remaining portals for trading and additional unfinished content within the map (Abyssal Depths, Multiple Legion Monoliths, Zana Missions that have juicy mods, Blight encounters, etc.).

Please consider this or AT THE VERY LEAST adding 1 more personal inventory space tab to our characters. Thank You! :)

Or you could always decrease the ungodly amount of garbage that drops in the first place... what's the point, honestly?
Nice, But i have question, when You, as GGG are going to FIX Leap slam "feature" regarding jumping in to objects eg. trees, corners of walls, random inaxesible places.

"
Or you could always decrease the ungodly amount of garbage that drops in the first place... what's the point, honestly?

Have You tried to enabeling the loot filter in options ?
Last edited by DuDq on Feb 11, 2020, 8:29:21 PM
NeverSink just got a boner and depression for having to edit filterblade.xyz lul
Can't wait for Neversink to make use of all this new shit for me so I don't have to figure it out!

"
Durf wrote:

You mean the massive de-cluttering project they spoke about quite a bit at Exilecon?
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Feb 11, 2020, 8:41:30 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Can't wait for Neversink to make use of all this new shit for me so I don't have to figure it out!

"
Durf wrote:

You mean the massive de-cluttering project they spoke about quite a bit at Exilecon?

Sounds promising ... when?

They went a wrong way with design IMO. They should get rid of of IIQ everywhere and make IIR the only MF. Make it more likely to get you shaper items, higher tier currency, it should affect every kind of a smaller number of drops.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
This needs to be increased to 5, courtesy of a new pair of Gloves.

Added condition for number of corrupted implicit mods
CorruptedMods
Usable with 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

You can actually use higher numbers in your filter if you really want, but nothing drops with more than two corrupted implicits atm. Those unique gloves have to be manually crafted.
Code warrior
Still can't tell the difference between Wurm's Molt and Headhunter / 10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info