3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
Inialla wrote:
Fom de Manifesto

Ground Slam, Earthquake, Ice Crash, Vaal Ground Slam and Vaal Earthquake have had their added physical damage or added cold damage removed in exchange for improving their damage multiplier.

fuck ...

Yah so this is awful for this build right, since we need the flat phys?

And GS also had some flat phys built into the gem, well now its gone but it was there.
Last edited by Oxmo on Jun 15, 2020, 10:08:03 PM
"
Oxmo wrote:
"
Inialla wrote:
Fom de Manifesto

Ground Slam, Earthquake, Ice Crash, Vaal Ground Slam and Vaal Earthquake have had their added physical damage or added cold damage removed in exchange for improving their damage multiplier.

fuck ...

And GS also had some flat phys built into the gem, well now its gone but it was there.

Pretty much a terrible change, but we wont know until patch notes comes in and theorycraft starts
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Oxmo wrote:
"
Inialla wrote:
Fom de Manifesto

fuck ...

Pretty much a terrible change, but we wont know until patch notes comes in and theorycraft starts

seems only left half damage now :/ so will need much more flat phy from gears to up dmg

but general cry seems looks good to boost dmg,maybe this build still good in next league?

Last edited by s130133269 on Jun 17, 2020, 12:58:28 AM
"
s130133269 wrote:

seems only left half damage now :/ any plan then?

We probably gotta stick with sweep early game then swap to earthquake once we get better gear. The changes pretty much fucks any sort of build with shitty base damage and buffs any high end geared characters.

Ill take some time to theory craft the build back to the usual power
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
s130133269 wrote:

We probably gotta stick with sweep early game then swap to earthquake once we get better gear. The changes pretty much fucks any sort of build with shitty base damage and buffs any high end geared characters.

dang i edited the original post when u reply XD
just seems still fine if add general cry but still need to test it out
Last edited by s130133269 on Jun 17, 2020, 1:00:15 AM
"
Astarift wrote:
"
s130133269 wrote:

So you think we should still take PotCG early on? I considered a flat damage staff to make up for the deficit until the stat stacking was high enough.
"
Rasisca wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
s130133269 wrote:

So you think we should still take PotCG early on? I considered a flat damage staff to make up for the deficit until the stat stacking was high enough.

umm that sweep seems still so powerful with pillar so why not try it out :O
just idk how it works when early game lol
i think it will be a cool tourism :P
but i conquered some problems for builds when league start in past,i must give it a chance :P
If you want to stay pillar all the way, you gotta start out as sweep

As for late game, we are looking at some crafted gear like steel ring with flat added phys/crafted flat phys with other decent rolls like t1 flat str.

I would say the ceiling of the build went up, but to get to the ceiling, there has to be quite abit of investment thrown in.

I am considering to change the tree a lil bit to give way for some abyss jewels for more flat phys possibly, but gotta do some theory crafting here

The new slam support gem seems really great tho
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:

As for late game, we are looking at some crafted gear like steel ring with flat added phys/crafted flat phys with other decent rolls like t1 flat str.

I would say the ceiling of the build went up, but to get to the ceiling, there has to be quite abit of investment thrown in.

I am considering to change the tree a lil bit to give way for some abyss jewels for more flat phys possibly, but gotta do some theory crafting here

what u think about general cry? should invest some pts to cooldown passives
but seems so good with new skill-Earthshatter

can do combo with cry or slam skill to detonate the spikes that created by mirage warriours from general cry

"
s130133269 wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

what u think about general cry? should invest some pts to cooldown passives
but seems so good with new skill-Earthshatter

can do combo with cry or slam skill to detonate the spikes that created by mirage warriours from general cry

I am more towards using seismic cry, the idea is always to deliver one huge slam more than multiple slam/explosions.

But yea, we will definitely be utlizing warcry and the new support gem in this set up to ensure we compensate for the flat phys nerf
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info