3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
Astarift wrote:
"
Hi what do you think about shockwave support as it gives an extra hit while we are hitting slow I tought would be usefull but still levelling cant realy say good or bad

We lose a damage multiplier support for shock wave, i wouldnt say its good

Also, the aoe probably isnt as big as earthquake's aftershock

I understand thank you. I think we can sustain energy leech damage with blood rage. Anyways nice build thanks. BTW instead of going for champion I think assasin would be better. we can get fortify from clusters(overlord notable). that way we can have power charge + 1.25 crit(assasin + pure talent). What do you think about that?
How You doing?
Last edited by quantondev on May 21, 2020, 9:28:08 AM
"
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Hi what do you think about shockwave support as it gives an extra hit while we are hitting slow I tought would be usefull but still levelling cant realy say good or bad

We lose a damage multiplier support for shock wave, i wouldnt say its good

Also, the aoe probably isnt as big as earthquake's aftershock

I understand thank you. I think we can sustain energy leech damage with blood rage. Anyways nice build thanks. BTW instead of going for champion I think assasin would be better. we can get fortify from clusters(overlord notable). that way we can have power charge + 1.25 crit(assasin + pure talent). What do you think about that?

I would never drop champion, thats my top priority
It gives us intimidate and 10% increased damage taken on enemies from taunt and also an impale chance, thats extra damage ill never drop at all
In total this is about 20% dmg of our damage excluding the str/dex we get

In comparison, assassin's ascendancy from ascendent is dumpster tier to the dumpster dump. 0.75% base crit chance isnt that high. It gives us a mere 6% crit chance from my set up
We will never be able to cap crit without losing too much of other stuff(strength), so the anti reflect on crit mod is useless, i do not value 3 power charges that much too, especially when we dont take extra power charges on tree. 10% chance on crit isnt reliable on bosses too

If the ascendancy does not give more than 20% dmg, its not worth taking over champion

As for fortify, I have it on leap slam, else ill get it from kills from the ascendancy, champion just gives us too much to lose

Blood rage does not give energy shield leech, it gives base life leech, unless you took ghost reaver
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Would you recommend using the 6L Setups in Chest and Staff during lvling Process ?

In this case I'd a tabula Rasa.

Also, how many Large cluster Jewels should I get and which passives should I focus mostly on ? I noticed that the Nodes you mentioned are each from different Cluster Jewels and it's a bit confusing.

Thanks in Advance, the build seems great !
Last edited by Davwader on May 24, 2020, 12:52:01 AM
"
Davwader wrote:
Would you recommend using the 6L Setups in Chest and Staff during lvling Process ?

In this case I'd a tabula Rasa.

Also, how many Large cluster Jewels should I get and which passives should I focus mostly on ? I noticed that the Nodes you mentioned are each from different Cluster Jewels and it's a bit confusing.

Thanks in Advance, the build seems great !

We only effectively need one 6 link, the second one is there for extra dps because its linked to ancestral call

I have not really built this build this league, but if there are clusters you want to build around its ideally getting a voices and link into 3 medium crit cluster into wall of muscle 2 point small cluster jewels. This way you probably sacrifice a lil big of life roll somewhere to squeeze the points needed(26points for a 7 passive voices, 25 for a 5 passive voices, 23 for a 3 passive and 22 for a 1 passive voices)

Crit cluster we want pressure points and precise commanders

But honestly i think we are too tight on points to throw in too much cluster, it might just be more worth it to get just a medium crit cluster linked to a 2 point wall of muscle small cluster

something like this https://pastebin.com/Qa5rUXgx

I have edited the build guide roughly around what i said here
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on May 24, 2020, 1:52:14 AM

"
We only effectively need one 6 link, the second one is there for extra dps because its linked to ancestral call

I have not really built this build this league, but if there are clusters you want to build around its ideally getting a voices and link into 3 medium crit cluster into wall of muscle 2 point small cluster jewels. This way you probably sacrifice a lil big of life roll somewhere to squeeze the points needed(26points for a 7 passive voices, 25 for a 5 passive voices, 23 for a 3 passive and 22 for a 1 passive voices)

But honestly i think we are too tight on points to throw in too much cluster, it might just be more worth it to get just a medium crit cluster linked to a 2 point wall of muscle small cluster

Thank you for the fast reply.

My budget is kind of tight so I went ahead and got lucky with those clusters :
1 Large ( 8 Passives ) with Deep Cuts, Surefooted Striker and 2 Jewel sockets
1 Large with Battle- Hardened, Force Multiplier, Iron Breaker and 2 Jewel Sockets. Now I figure that 2 Large cluster may be too much to waste but you tell me .
I also crafted 2 Small clusters :
1 ES 3 Passive Cluster with the following stats : Savour the Moment, + 11 STR and +2 sucky INT
Other small Cluster :
Incr Life ( 3 Passive ) : Fettle, +4% Chaos res, +6% Cold res

I'd try to get the Crit cluster instead 1 of the 2 Large Clusters. Which do you think is worth to hold on to ?

By the way the tempered Flesh jewel seems "outdated" ? I could only find the stats under "Transcendent Flesh" which was around 1.4ex.
I already got myself a nice Chest base with T1 STR and T1 % STR + T3 Life. Just need to 6 Link it. Next challenge will be the Amulett for me , maybe I'd get lucky to find one for around 4 ex, although I'd need to save for it.

Thanks in Advance for your help, gonna start lvling my char in 1 Week.
Hi.
First of all, congrats for the build and very well explined. Thnx.
I have just a question.
I bought the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel but when I was checking it on POB, I realised that the jewel is "Cobalt Jewel" iso "Timeless Jewel". Cobalt has the "gain 20% max life as extra max ES" mod and Timeless hasn't. I´ve tried to find any jewel with these mod but there isn't.
How do you get it?
Thnx again
"
Davwader wrote:

"

Thank you for the fast reply.

My budget is kind of tight so I went ahead and got lucky with those clusters :
1 Large ( 8 Passives ) with Deep Cuts, Surefooted Striker and 2 Jewel sockets
1 Large with Battle- Hardened, Force Multiplier, Iron Breaker and 2 Jewel Sockets. Now I figure that 2 Large cluster may be too much to waste but you tell me .
I also crafted 2 Small clusters :
1 ES 3 Passive Cluster with the following stats : Savour the Moment, + 11 STR and +2 sucky INT
Other small Cluster :
Incr Life ( 3 Passive ) : Fettle, +4% Chaos res, +6% Cold res

I'd try to get the Crit cluster instead 1 of the 2 Large Clusters. Which do you think is worth to hold on to ?

By the way the tempered Flesh jewel seems "outdated" ? I could only find the stats under "Transcendent Flesh" which was around 1.4ex.
I already got myself a nice Chest base with T1 STR and T1 % STR + T3 Life. Just need to 6 Link it. Next challenge will be the Amulett for me , maybe I'd get lucky to find one for around 4 ex, although I'd need to save for it.

Thanks in Advance for your help, gonna start lvling my char in 1 Week.

I wont touch any of those cluster jewels, not very effective for us. We dont scale impale hard, so deep cuts arent that effective for us

Ill just stick to the tree and go for a crit cluster jewel instead for that almost 5% chance to deal double damage

You can use transcendent flesh over tempered flesh, else just use a rare jewel with crit multi

"
DeathPol wrote:
Hi.
First of all, congrats for the build and very well explined. Thnx.
I have just a question.
I bought the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel but when I was checking it on POB, I realised that the jewel is "Cobalt Jewel" iso "Timeless Jewel". Cobalt has the "gain 20% max life as extra max ES" mod and Timeless hasn't. I´ve tried to find any jewel with these mod but there isn't.
How do you get it?
Thnx again

Glorious vanity by doryani for corrupted soul for 20% life as ES, it changes mind over matter for this
My Builds/Stream

Thoughts on The Iron Fortress?
"
Thoughts on The Iron Fortress?

Assuming 1.5k str, around 2.5% more damage, we lose strength and we lose a huge chunk of E-hp(life roll + life as max es roll), around 30% chance to block attack.

Personally, i wouldnt do it because we lose 2k e-hp(350 on life, 1.6k+ on es), reduced movement speed feels kinda bad too
My Builds/Stream

Will BUFFED in 3.11!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info