New Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

The first video shows perfectly how useful double strike actually is! rofl

But to be fair it looks nice. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Would love some harbinger Volatile dead
Wtf i read about this skelies mtx year ago in poe.wiki just like some yellow arc mtx but i guessed they were some limited beta mtxs.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
looks awsome :) but when are skills that doesn't have any mtx's, get some love?? like tectonic slam??
double strike pog
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Great !! Indeed.. Time to buy some stash tabs.
Decent zombie Mtx, please.
"
canilaz_ wrote:
Wtf i read about this skelies mtx year ago in poe.wiki just like some yellow arc mtx but i guessed they were some limited beta mtxs.

Yup, you are completely right - this isn't completely new. At best it's a rework of old Mannequins Skin. OLd Mannequins Skin was one of few items with limited sale period, like winter mtx nowadays or something like that, cant remember 100% because it was long time ago. So yeah, I looks like they were lazy + out of ideas and reused old stuff, because why create new animations when you can reuse same sh*t.

"
Daehak wrote:
No thanks, tab to quad tab upgrade is the only thing I am interested in.

I'm not sure about this guy being rude, but the "tab to quad tab" sounds like a really sick idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info