We've just released three new cosmetic effects, including two Skill Gem Effects and a Portal Effect. The Prismatic Double Strike Effect replaces the standard visual effect with a bright opalescent one. The Summon Mannequin Effect lets you to spawn a horde of dummies instead of Skeletons. Finally, the Resonator Portal Effect turns your default blue portals into more radiant versions. Check out the videos of the new microtransactions below or click here to get yours.

This weekend we're also discounting every type of Stash Tab, including the Delve Tab, Unique Collection Tab, Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs (PC only)! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Feb 03, 2020 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Actually like all 3 nice
nice
Time to buy more points
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jan 30, 2020, 10:09:53 PM
Dank
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
No thanks, tab to quad tab upgrade is the only thing I am interested in.
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
Last edited by Daehak on Jan 30, 2020, 10:18:59 PM
Makes me want to respec into my old ds char - really nice effect.

Portal looks like something out of the poe 2.0 demo.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Another 3 day waste Sale I realy hate those weekend sale thingy's why not have them aside the normal everyday a new deal?
나는 엉덩이를 먹는다
The prismatic effect should be usable on multiple skills as all skill effects really.

The mannequins should be usable on the zombies too. No real reason you couldn't make raging mannequin heads as well.

This one skill per effect needs to end. They just don't hold the value that is charged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info