[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

I have just capped the resists with the build and feels better. Still only 3.7k life though. Will need to see what I can do about that. My damage on the POB seems waaaaay lower than yours though and I am struggling on bosses.

Also - does your ice golem die all the time? I have to resummon it all the time and it is a bit annoying.
"
chinchica wrote:
I have just capped the resists with the build and feels better. Still only 3.7k life though. Will need to see what I can do about that. My damage on the POB seems waaaaay lower than yours though and I am struggling on bosses.

Also - does your ice golem die all the time? I have to resummon it all the time and it is a bit annoying.

You`ll probably reach 4k once you getting lvl 90.

Some tips:

#You need to put quality in all your gems.
#I think Hyperthemia 20/20 better than the simple add cold damage.
#improve your potions, put only imunity to freeze in Dimond Flasks, and get a life potion with Critical, you don`t need bleed, just get a gem with Corrupted gem on it.
--Once you get more experience with the build, you can play most of the time with no life potion, and more damage. I just use Life potions with Sirius.

Can you tell me the nodes that you are getting the Lethal Pride Double Damage? I think you can save some points in your tree.

Still loving it.
Starting to have major issues on tougher biomes in delve 500+, though.
Do you mind looking at my current build and telling me where you see potential for updates?
Awakened Multistrike ofc is the obvious one standing out, but I dont exactly have the funds for that at the moment tbh. ^^
So... more looking for updates in the 20 to 30ex range. :P
"
cryion wrote:
Still loving it.
Starting to have major issues on tougher biomes in delve 500+, though.
Do you mind looking at my current build and telling me where you see potential for updates?
Awakened Multistrike ofc is the obvious one standing out, but I dont exactly have the funds for that at the moment tbh. ^^
So... more looking for updates in the 20 to 30ex range. :P

Do you have intimidate in your Lethal Pride? If not, I think is a good try :) , buy another one and divine it :) , mine is 10% DD + Intimidate

I saw your build, your assassins mark ring is very good :)

I saw awak Mult strike is 70Ex :( , really expensive
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
chinchica wrote:

Some tips:

#improve your potions, put only imunity to freeze in Dimond Flasks, and get a life potion with Critical, you don`t need bleed, just get a gem with Corrupted gem on it.
--Once you get more experience with the build, you can play most of the time with no life potion, and more damage. I just use Life potions with Sirius.

Can you tell me the nodes that you are getting the Lethal Pride Double Damage? I think you can save some points in your tree.

Thank you for this detailed and quick response. Really appreciate it. Part of the issue is that I am coming from a summoner build where I barely died and face tanked 99% of the content.

I have hypothermia and added cold damage - is there something that I should get instead?

Lethal Pride:
- Blade Barrier - 5% strength
- ambidexterity - 5% double dmg
- fangs of frost - 10% effect of fortify
- twin terrors - 20% increased melee dmg

I suspect blade barrier might not be optimal? I'll have to take a node with strength if I drop the 5% strength probably.
Last edited by chinchica on Feb 12, 2020, 6:49:45 PM
I got a gem with corrupted blood and i still die to normal bleed if i get hit by it. I swapped some passives around because it seems to be so much to get bravery and the jewel there for those many points. Im still not getting lucky with my helmet. I would need to swap my gloves and get a Ring with assasins mark on it. but i still die a lot in t15/16. And is there a way to kill elemental res Metamorphs? I just deal 0 dmg to them
"
chinchica wrote:
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
chinchica wrote:

Some tips:

Thank you for this detailed and quick response. Really appreciate it. Part of the issue is that I am coming from a summoner build where I barely died and face tanked 99% of the content.

I have hypothermia and added cold damage - is there something that I should get instead?

Lethal Pride:
- Blade Barrier - 5% strength
- ambidexterity - 5% double dmg
- fangs of frost - 10% effect of fortify
- twin terrors - 20% increased melee dmg

I suspect blade barrier might not be optimal? I'll have to take a node with strength if I drop the 5% strength probably.

Yes, please remove the points from Blade Barrier, and put the points into:

2 points to get Assassination
1 point in the way to get Heartseeker

These 2 nodes will give you 65% damage multipler, it`s a HUGE increase dps, you will node the difference.

If you have some currency to try, buy another Lethal Pride, and keep rolling to try get 5% and intimidate. Intimidate will give you also a HIGH dps boost :)

"
Traces666 wrote:
I got a gem with corrupted blood and i still die to normal bleed if i get hit by it. I swapped some passives around because it seems to be so much to get bravery and the jewel there for those many points. Im still not getting lucky with my helmet. I would need to swap my gloves and get a Ring with assasins mark on it. but i still die a lot in t15/16. And is there a way to kill elemental res Metamorphs? I just deal 0 dmg to them

For your build improvement:

#1 - If you can afford, try to get a boot with Elusive, will grant you more damage mitigation against the monsters , I added to the guide a session to help with the defenses.

#2 - Assassins Mark on Ring

#3 - get any gloves with Frenzy, if you can afford you can get with critical, dont get with curses, to avoid affect assassins mark curse application.

#4 - Keep trying the helm, if you get a good with with Life and -%cold, use it. You can buy a second base to keep rolling until get something with -%cold and Int. I can say with 10 tries you can get it normally, keep trying :)

#5 - Try to get a Lethal Pride, if you`d like, I have one here that I can sell for 2Ex, at least will give you 5% DD and Intimidate.

#6 - Once you have more Points, you should get Master of Force Points.

Regarding bleed, this build already has 0.4% life leech due to blood drink, you just need to hit mobs and you`ll not die, corrupted blood is the most faster bleed, normal bleed is slow, you have a time even to open a portal if necessary (in case there are no mobs nearby). Also your life regen helps a lot, so is rare to die to bleed.
Last edited by afonsosp on Feb 13, 2020, 4:28:22 AM
"

#1 - If you can afford, try to get a boot with Elusive, will grant you more damage mitigation against the monsters , I added to the guide a session to help with the defenses.

#3 - get any gloves with Frenzy, if you can afford you can get with critical, dont get with curses, to avoid affect assassins mark curse application.

#4 - Keep trying the helm, if you get a good with with Life and -%cold, use it. You can buy a second base to keep rolling until get something with -%cold and Int. I can say with 10 tries you can get it normally, keep trying :)

#5 - Try to get a Lethal Pride, if you`d like, I have one here that I can sell for 2Ex, at least will give you 5% DD and Intimidate.

Regarding bleed, this build already has 0.4% life leech due to blood drink, you just need to hit mobs and you`ll not die, corrupted blood is the most faster bleed, normal bleed is slow, you have a time even to open a portal if necessary (in case there are no mobs nearby). Also your life regen helps a lot, so is rare to die to bleed.

Yeah i would buy it i would just need to know in which area to socket it. Regarding my passiv points can i leave it like i have it and get master of force? Yeah i got my current gloves for 25 c and i dont have the ring yet. Any tip how to craft the ring? I still have shaper gloves with frenzy charge that i would use if i have the ring.
"
Traces666 wrote:
"

Yeah i would buy it i would just need to know in which area to socket it. Regarding my passiv points can i leave it like i have it and get master of force? Yeah i got my current gloves for 25 c and i dont have the ring yet. Any tip how to craft the ring? I still have shaper gloves with frenzy charge that i would use if i have the ring.

We have 5 slots that we can try, the best one is the slot that you dont need to spend any additional point.

For example, I have 10% DD and intimidate on the top slot, I had to get some passives that is not a part of the main three, im still trying to get a better one :)

I can't share it now, I'm on mobile, but I think on the guide there is a img file with the spots that you can try, take a look and lucky with divines :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info