[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

I think there is no nerfs to the build, so it`s working in 3.10
can you add cruster jewels?
is Dying sun an opption for more projectiles ?
I made my build very very similar to yours before i saw this. I found this thread through looking for an alternative to the gear i had on a flicker strike build. Almost everything is the same. All i had to do was switch my skill points around a little. My dps is at about 235k with frost blades standing with buffs (not including the totem buffs, haste and vaal ancestral totem) i was wondering why not use icebite support instead of hypothermia? I run herald of ice with curse on hit with frostbite and assassins mark. Everything stays frozen for sooooo long. Just a thought i would let you know through my extensive testing. Dunno if you wanna try it or not. But thanks for the tips on the build. Im on ps4 delirium softcore and im havin a blast
Will there be an update to this?
"
primus1213 wrote:
Will there be an update to this?

Hi thanks for posting here, I believe this build still works normally for this league, but I`m not playing for testing.

With the double damage cluster jewels, it brings a lot of more damage.
"
Very Rarely I take one shoot, this build has no issues with that

Sure seems like my character does, and my gear almost matches yours >.>
gonna be such a waste of exalts if all I get is one shot in T16 maps and harvest T3 seeds.
"
afonsosp wrote:
I think there is no nerfs to the build, so it`s working in 3.10

could you look if there's anything i can improve on?
I'm kinda new to the game, so I haven't learned all the tricks yet ;P
How do you get all those auras running at the same time? I can only have two active. They reserve too much mana :/ Is there something I'm missing?
I'm currently lvl 55 on this build :)
"
Elamia89 wrote:
I'm kinda new to the game, so I haven't learned all the tricks yet ;P
How do you get all those auras running at the same time? I can only have two active. They reserve too much mana :/ Is there something I'm missing?
I'm currently lvl 55 on this build :)

You'll need enlighten like this

lvl 3 to run 3 auras, lvl 4 to run 4 auras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info