[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Without giving away too much, it's +4 on either
a) Curses, which doesn't scale the best vs bosses.
b) Smite & other auras which doesn't really benefit too much either.

On the contrary, Shaper's Touch, even post nerf, gives me:
a) A decent amount of ES, almost 600 on my 'budget' setup.
b) 15000 evasion with flasks up. (35k vs 50k+)
c) Mana which scales both my ES and what's given to others trough my ascendacy.

For the time being, I think shaper gloves are still a good item, but who can tell what's to come.

As for flasks, I thought it over, you are correct, those immunities are important, the following setup is optimal:

Rumi's Concoction
Alchemist's Jade Flask
Alchemist's Stibnite Flask
Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask
Alchemist's Quartz Flask

Immune to Curses (Cant allow temp chains from keeping me near my carry)
Immune to Bleeding (Will die if not)

Immune to Ignite (Will die if not)
Immune to Shock - Just to make sure we stop some of those hard hits

Armour/Evasion - Worth it if I get a Watcher's Eye

Watcher's Eye:
#% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as <element> Damage while affected by Purity of Elements

Combined with either of the following:
Immune to Ignite while affected by Purity of Fire
Immune to Shock while affected by Purity of Lightning

I could even consider dropping Curse immunity to
Unaffected by Temporal Chains while affected by Haste
Last edited by NecroX93 on Mar 18, 2020, 9:55:59 AM
I got a couple of questions since im new to aura bot.
Which Auras do you activate and which ones u only use the vaal skill without activating the "normal" aura of it.
Got all mana reduced notes and only missing an amulet and enlighten atm but i can't fit in vitality,Determination e.g.
thx for helping out in advance.
First of all, the more vaal skills you equip, the longer it takes at the start of a map to get them all charged up.

The way it works is, as a mob dies, its "soul" is added to a SINGLE random vaal skill you have available.

In other words, use only the vaal skills you actually need.

Vaal Haste
Vaal Discipline
Vaal Grace

Others are not that often worth it in my opinion.
------------------

Secondly, activate all auras, the vaal auras can be used on top of the normal one.

For example, Haste gives you x% movement speed, vaal haste gives you another y% movement speed, they add up to x+y% movement speed, this applies to all stats ofcourse.
------------------

Lastly, if you plan to go aurabot, don't use enlighten, keep stacking reduced mana reserved from gear and jewels, that's the only way to achieve using all auras, or even more than just a few.
------------------

- Get a Conqueror's Efficiency
Spoiler

- Get an Alpha's Howl
Spoiler

- Get the amulet, it's a big boost for a relatively low price. (Can prob get it for 25-40c)
Spoiler

- Get the passives on the tree.

- Get jewel sockets, add ANY jewel with -1% reduced mana reserved. (Should cost 3-10c per jewel, quite expensive atm)
Spoiler

- Use the new cluster jewels.
Spoiler

- Place a Might of the Meek at the scion jewel socket to boost the 4% reduced node next to the node 'Leadership' to a 6% reduced node. (Keep in mind, it will stop leadership from working, don't allocate it, it's only aoe anyways)
Spoiler

- Get yourself this belt and ABYSS JEWELS with -1% reduced mana reserved to put in them. (atm about 100-150c)
Spoiler

------------

I am currently running 10 auras & 2 blasphemies. Still got lots of improvements to do, need more currency first though xD

My profile is public, look at the character 'HaveSomeDps' if you need some inspiration.
Last edited by NecroX93 on Mar 18, 2020, 8:17:34 PM
thank you for your quick response. appreciate it
Thank you for answering Klinda18 with such detailed info NecroX93
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 18, 2020, 9:15:35 PM
well i'm finished act 10 and buy alpha's howl, victario, sin trek , ephemeral edge, prism guardian shield and 2 - socket belt, a few -8 rings . What should i do now? What auras should i use right now? Please inspect me and give tips

so i threw away prism guardian and use 10rmr titanium shield. But i can only use 4 purities, discipline, precision and banner. If i dont use purities then i can go about 11 auras. What should i do now? What aura is the main priority - dps or def ?

And another important question is how to share currency with your duo/party cuz aurabot's work isn't free. Can you please give advice or comment this suggestion?
"
PaM3U wrote:
well i'm finished act 10 and buy alpha's howl, victario, sin trek , ephemeral edge, prism guardian shield and 2 - socket belt, a few -8 rings . What should i do now? What auras should i use right now? Please inspect me and give tips

so i threw away prism guardian and use 10rmr titanium shield. But i can only use 4 purities, discipline, precision and banner. If i dont use purities then i can go about 11 auras. What should i do now? What aura is the main priority - dps or def ?

And another important question is how to share currency with your duo/party cuz aurabot's work isn't free. Can you please give advice or comment this suggestion?

Discipline
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning

1 of Wrath/Anger/Hatred/Pride/Malevolence/Zealotry depending on who you support
Haste (Movement speed is a good reason on its own)
Flesh and Stone
Grace
Blasphemy Auras
The rest of Wrath/Anger/Hatred/Pride/Malevolence/Zealotry

Vitality

Always run these at level 1 until you either have high enough mana, or enough reduced mana reserved to not have them take big chunks of reserve.
Having them Lv1 still gives you the buffs from ascendacy.
Clarity
Precision

If possible, after you have all auras you want (i dropped dread banner myself) try to fit in a aspect of the spider by getting the rest of your jewels with -mana reserved.
---------------

As for sharing currency, there are several options
a) Share them completely, he needs money, give him, you need, he gives you
b) You take x# of chaos for every x# maps, and still get loot from perma alloc. This is usually how it's done in public parties.
c) You take a split from every big drop on top of what's allocated.

In the end, how you share is completely up to your group.

If you duo with a friend, it might be enough that you just go perma alloc and each get what's theirs.

Setting a fee to a friend could potentially be a bit awkward.
Not saying it's wrong, though don't feel entitled because you're a support.
Last edited by NecroX93 on Mar 19, 2020, 8:08:56 AM
i was asking myself...how are chaos imune?
If u use Victario the chaos bypass the ES and u dont use the Flask who make u imune ...
Someone can explain to me How this build is chaos resistant ?
"
TenjoSwitch wrote:
i was asking myself...how are chaos imune?
If u use Victario the chaos bypass the ES and u dont use the Flask who make u imune ...
Someone can explain to me How this build is chaos resistant ?

double-check the skill tree - it uses Chaos Inoculation :) I'm currently trying to run without and just using the flask and... it's f@$king terrible, haha, don't try this!
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
How its possible to run 21 aura only on mana ...
remember the breach league i was playing Srs Aurabot necromancer, ive to put aura on life and mana :o !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info