[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

"
Vortionn wrote:
So I'm just starting out. I noticed that your PoE Buddy link has us taking Devotion and the 6% Max Life node just beyond it. I get Devotion for the %aura effect (prob going to skip until later), but the 6% Max Life is entirely wasted with CI unless I'm missing something. Please advise.

Also, TY for the build. First time doing an AuraBot and my wife is trying for a Windripper build for the first time. We're fairly casual, so we'll see how it goes. Should be fun!

Because that's the spot of healty mind ^^ -> This info is in the bottom of the jewel section
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 15, 2020, 6:04:08 PM
So any info on new cluster jewels seems like this build is so skill point starved its hard to fit them in here . Besides the large cluster are so generic they have nothing remotely close to good for support character.Best i could think is mana per small passive , open to suggestions.

Crafted
but the cost of skill points to use it is beyond absurd .Also
if i can be convinced to even bother with clusters.
chaotic neutral
"
Centorios wrote:
Because that's the spot of healty mind ^^ -> This info is in the bottom of the jewel section

I was looking through the build, and I see a lot of wasted/inefficient nodes. Also, it's hard to call this a 3.10 League Starter build when you admit that you can't roll 12% necklaces anymore. Can you give a more realistic build-out, including which auras would be supported and which auras would be lower priority to cut with insufficient Reduced Mana Res. I was looking at potentially cutting Vitality, Haste, Flesh and Stone, and Purity of Elements.

Here's the PoB pastebin link to the tree that I did: https://pastebin.com/0BJPQGwV
It's for level 100, so just walk back the nodes as you see fit. Let me know if you see any improvements/inefficiencies that I missed.
"
Vortionn wrote:
"
Centorios wrote:

I was looking through the build, and I see a lot of wasted/inefficient nodes. Also, it's hard to call this a 3.10 League Starter build when you admit that you can't roll 12% necklaces anymore. Can you give a more realistic build-out, including which auras would be supported and which auras would be lower priority to cut with insufficient Reduced Mana Res. I was looking at potentially cutting Vitality, Haste, Flesh and Stone, and Purity of Elements.

Here's the PoB pastebin link to the tree that I did: https://pastebin.com/0BJPQGwV
It's for level 100, so just walk back the nodes as you see fit. Let me know if you see any improvements/inefficiencies that I missed.

I like some of the changes that you've made and I'm in complete agreement that this build HAS to be changed to viable in the new league. Amulets can't roll with that level of RMR anymore, the Skyforth boots really aren't attainable unless you're super rich, and the RMR jewels are also pretty expensive. This build only seems possible if you are a WHALE. Otherwise, I haven't found a way to run anywhere close to 21 auras and 2 curses. I'm not evening running CI atm because I've got probably the world's best corrupted prism guardian shield, but even with running 3 auras with BM, I'm WAY far away from 21 auras. At this point I think I'm going to have to change builds so that I can farm currency in hopes of being able to fund this one :/
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
"
Vortionn wrote:
"
Centorios wrote:

You can safely run this auras with a 6% amulet going unique stygian vise..

Im working on a section to know the priorities when picking auras thank you very much

i cant open your pastebin, some strange white screen with data error
Last edited by Centorios on Mar 16, 2020, 10:35:31 AM
"
nubmoj wrote:
So any info on new cluster jewels seems like this build is so skill point starved its hard to fit them in here . Besides the large cluster are so generic they have nothing remotely close to good for support character.Best i could think is mana per small passive , open to suggestions.

Crafted
but the cost of skill points to use it is beyond absurd .Also
if i can be convinced to even bother with clusters.

A russian fellow that im coaching in discord called sixteenseven discovered some pretty interesting Clusters

Great start for a aura guardian, made a lot of changes to get it where I wanted it.

@Lvl90 ~10 ex budget
- 200% increased effect on elemental auras (236% at higher level)
- 6.4k Energy Shield (Can push >9k with enough bank)
- 48k Evasion (52k at higher level)
- 18k Armour
- 87% max res (89% at higher level)

- Added Aspect of the Spider for another 15% more damage
- Changed the ascendancy nodes to Unwavering Faith and Unwavering Crusade, more damage, don't need change sharing or block.

Can do a lot of cool stuff with cluster jewels if you set it up correctly

Not gonna share my build atm as I'm still working on it, testing it out to make sure it works as I need it first.
I just went through your build, since you have an open profile, and I would like to know how exactly you get armour besides the flask with chaos inoculation and 0 armour on your gear besides the flastk's +3k which can't scale to "- 18k Armour" in no possible way with what I see, no cluster jewel would scale that up so high IMO.
"
NapoJleoN wrote:
I just went through your build, since you have an open profile, and I would like to know how exactly you get armour besides the flask with chaos inoculation and 0 armour on your gear besides the flastk's +3k which can't scale to "- 18k Armour" in no possible way with what I see, no cluster jewel would scale that up so high IMO.

Oh no, my character is far from done in game, I am still leveling and farming exalts to get core items and blight annotation etc, but here's the armor calcs for my build at level 90 with somewhat reasonable gear:

280 armour from Shaper's Touch gloves
3000 armour from Rumi's

72% increased armour from tree
118% from alchemist's <flask> of iron skin (1.95 * 1.25)
190% increased armour

99% more armour from determination
lv21 = 52% more armour
91% determination aura effect
52 * 1.91 = 99.32% more armour

base * increase * more
3280 * 2.9 * 1.99 = 18975 armor during flask effect
Last edited by NecroX93 on Mar 18, 2020, 7:19:34 AM
Is Shaper's Touch even worth it? I mean, you can get Sirius crusaders gloves with +4 (+7 if you're rich and lucky) to skills at pretty much low cost considering the impact.
And I haven't thought about the — "alchemist's <flask> of iron skin (1.95 * 1.25)" due to the fact that your flasks are prob gonna be

Rumi;
Immune to bleed;
Immune to burning;
Immune to curses;

And for the last I was thinking about shock immune, since well, you might get shocked and you don't want to get shocked in delirium's event. Am I missing the way to avoid shock or is it more practical to get armour's buff anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info