[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

@all:

I see that no one uses Machina Mitts Gloves anymore.
Maybe cause: Since the Ghost Reaver has been nerfed, the leech has a big downside.

But how do you gain ES? Just wait until the regen applies?
Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
Infarkt wrote:
@all:

I see that no one uses Machina Mitts Gloves anymore.
Maybe cause: Since the Ghost Reaver has been nerfed, the leech has a big downside.

But how do you gain ES? Just wait until the regen applies?

Usually comes from regen and other stuff. Node on tree recovers es on kill. Cinderswallow recovers es on kill. Sabo itself gets 10% regen from ascendency and any other masteries or w/e on tree.

Then you still have normal ES recharge + vaal discipline
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Node on tree recovers es on kill.

which node does this with mines?

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Cinderswallow recovers es on kill

i have read in the forum that this does not work with mines. Is this correct?
Last edited by Infarkt on Oct 26, 2021, 1:41:43 PM
"
Infarkt wrote:

i have read in the forum that this does not work with mines. Is this correct?

Actually yes that is true im answering too many questions and getting them confused in my head. You do in fact NOT recover ES on kill with traps/mines.

But still everything else stands. Doing a LL version of traps right now and not having any issues.
Im heving some trouble figuring out the new path in skill tree since the new changes to it. can someone point me out in a direction? thanks!
See my post and Banzaidu64's post above, our trees in PoEB are pretty similar
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2755952/page/41#p24351046
Last edited by Lethalicus on Oct 27, 2021, 5:04:39 AM
Hey,

i tried this build in my second ever league but i am getting constantly one shot, even ob tier 1 maps. Am I doing something wrong?
"
Pommesdieter wrote:
Hey,

i tried this build in my second ever league but i am getting constantly one shot, even ob tier 1 maps. Am I doing something wrong?

Probably
"
Pommesdieter wrote:
Hey,

hi,

u have specced trap-wheel in the tree, why? Also your gear is not like the guide tells it. You should follow this guide when u are new to the game, that will help u to survive.
"
Lethalicus wrote:
See my post and Banzaidu64's post above, our trees in PoEB are pretty similar
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2755952/page/41#p24351046

Thanks a lot!

Just wondering, don't you need that "light radius is based on ES instead of life" thing from tree? Did you get it somehow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info