[Xbox One] 3.9.2b Patch Notes

Opens Atlas, crashes instantly
ok folks,
was able to crash the game again after smooth playing it
stash navigation became really smooth now, so i was moving from the n-th stash to the 1st tab with 'LT' deep-pressed-in - game crashed
and now it crashes instantly again after rejoin and interacting the stash
well, afterh last crash the crashes are coming like instantly after stash interaction for example, quitting test it today@ggg staff
I love all of fixes! Thank you!

I've been ESPECIALLY waiting for:

"Improved performance of the on-demand texture streaming system. This should reduce the amount of black squares being displayed."

"Re-enabled the Convert Maps button in the Map Stash Tab."

Thank you from Standard Land!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
I love all of fixes! Thank you!

I've been ESPECIALLY waiting for:

"Improved performance of the on-demand texture streaming system. This should reduce the amount of black squares being displayed."

"Re-enabled the Convert Maps button in the Map Stash Tab."

Thank you from Standard Land!

Actually I still see gfx bug, as soon as I log in and the toon's wings still bugged in the first 10 seconds or so. :/
Appreciate your work as always Jeff, but as others have pointed out the game seems to be pretty unstable after this update. Stash tab scrolling is back to normal except opening your stash seems to cause occasional crashes.

Do we have any info about fixing blight encounters? Would also be nice if we could fix the warlord item base
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Honestly it's crazy the difference in experience people are having. After this patch, this is the smoothest the game has ran for me since league launch. I am playing on the original Xbox One that I've owned since it has come out. I even tried out my Necro that I haven't touched in awhile and almost no lag at all, even while summoning Vaal skellis. I have also had the lag in the stash tabs completely disappear
1. The update has improved the general running of the game by 100% or more. Great!

2. The game has crashes, after a hard reset on Xbox One X I appear to able to run content now but lets see how long it works
For me the convert Map button doesnt work. The game want me to take off the hundred of Map i have before.
I am crashing constantly. This is horrible, besides the usual lag and filters not working after reload, the crashes are killing this game. Please address this ASAP
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info