[Xbox One] 3.9.2b Patch Notes

Logged in three times , go to check AH immediate DC, well almost once i got towands. Guess it is time for a break.
Wow so much bs. Haven’t had any crash issues this league on Xbox one x. But not I have crashed 15 times in an hour just trying to run t16 maps or even get back to my hideout. The render fixed seemed to help a little bit with loading in at first. But I can not even stay on the game more than 10 mins. This is just ridiculous. Do y’all even test anything before you make it go public for Xbox? Now we wait for a fix and for Microsoft to approve it so we can get an update.. see y’all next week.
Hello everyone,

We're investigating what's causing this crash, and will be working on a follow up to resolve it as soon as we can. Sorry for the trouble.
These patches must go through 0 QA process it’s actually embarrassing....

Hold tight guys, this isn’t PC so we’ll get a fix as and when GGG seem it important enough
10 minutes, 5 crashes. Let us know when game is fixed, its completly unplayable.

Hope that you will give us some reward as compensation for this trouble.
There will never be any rewards or compensation. I have lost out on metamorph boss because of all the lag in arena due to the stuff on ground lagging out the game. And now I lost a heavy modded t16 map with scarabs. Unlike pc we rarely ever get exalted orb drops so currency is a joke here. Even rarer to get a 6link drop to make some currency.
update:
after 3 crashes the game is by like factor 10 faster and smoother, proceeding with the tests on the relase... QA seems to be on vacations right now or doing some importand docker schoolings...
for the struggling folks:
i removed transparency of the map completely - mayber this is the magic key?
GAME OVER
Hey Jeff, game has been crashing after the update while performing this actions so far: Using the Stash, Blood Altar, Identifying gear, corrupting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info