[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

are the rings still at all have something in the notes read from unique
How viable is this build as a league starter? Been looking for a build I haven't done before that functions well as a league start, but has crazy expensive late game options which this clearly does
How it is at league starter ? 4-5 leagues ago I did one and I was not that smooth ? And for the budget can you do all content without 100+ ex ? Ty for that build btw <3

What are you playing this league btw ?
Last edited by keskidit on Mar 12, 2020, 2:55:55 PM
Hi, what aura's should i use while leveling without any Enlighten's (till i get some ofc) that i would level myself? Can you give me priority order of auras or something? Thanks :)
"
How viable is this build as a league starter? Been looking for a build I haven't done before that functions well as a league start, but has crazy expensive late game options which this clearly does

Its decent when you get impale gem if you dont like st early on you can just use any other melee skill. Bladestorm, cyclone frostblades, blade flurry, reave and so on.

"
How it is at league starter ? 4-5 leagues ago I did one and I was not that smooth ? And for the budget can you do all content without 100+ ex ? Ty for that build btw <3

What are you playing this league btw ?

Its decent when you get impale gem if you dont like st early on you can just use any other melee skill. Bladestorm, cyclone frostblades, blade flurry, reave and so on.

"
Hi, what aura's should i use while leveling without any Enlighten's (till i get some ofc) that i would level myself? Can you give me priority order of auras or something? Thanks :)

Herald of Purity, Pride and War banner.
Are you going to keep this guide updated once the new gems, tree, nodes are out and during the league?
"
Are you going to keep this guide updated once the new gems, tree, nodes are out and during the league?

Its already updated to 3.10.
I might add some new versions with the new cluster jewels.
do you think playing as scion will worth it ? try to build around pathfinder ( flask charges ) assa(crit + elusive ) champion ( impale on hit ) and berserker ( more damage ).. or is champion the way to go ? and i try to figure out where i can safe 16-20~ points in the budget version for the cluster jewels, but cant find a solution, any ideas ?
"
do you think playing as scion will worth it ? try to build around pathfinder ( flask charges ) assa(crit + elusive ) champion ( impale on hit ) and berserker ( more damage ).. or is champion the way to go ? and i try to figure out where i can safe 16-20~ points in the budget version for the cluster jewels, but cant find a solution, any ideas ?

imo Champion is the way to go.
I would remove Blademaster, Juggernaut and the jewel socket(Left side of the skilltree) and Ambidexterity to save some points for cluster jewels.
Last edited by Xe0z on Mar 12, 2020, 8:01:46 PM
What sort of damage is the budget build doing? Thinking about league starting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info