[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
xaeror35 wrote:
"
SilentBeat wrote:

How viable will this be as a League starter ? Do we get Problems without the -Mana Cost of Skill, which would be hard to aquire early on ?

I have the same question

You can take the ''Essence Sap'' node on the tree until you get veiled -mana cost mod. It helps nicely.

Also until you get -mana cost you should use ST lvl 20 instead of 21 because of the mana cost of skill.

Budget wise it should be a cheap league starter with budget version excluding Impresence and Ryslatha's but those items won't be crazy expensive.
"
"
xaeror35 wrote:
"
SilentBeat wrote:

How viable will this be as a League starter ? Do we get Problems without the -Mana Cost of Skill, which would be hard to aquire early on ?

I have the same question

You can take the ''Essence Sap'' node on the tree until you get veiled -mana cost mod. It helps nicely.

Also until you get -mana cost you should use ST lvl 20 instead of 21 because of the mana cost of skill.

Budget wise it should be a cheap league starter with budget version excluding Impresence and Ryslatha's but those items won't be crazy expensive.

Thanks for the reply, in that case i will try to start with this build in 3.10 if there wont be any big changes :)
Guys, this is my second league and first normal build, I ve tried to copy guide, but with 15+ ex I still have no damage and surviability, can somebody help me to correct mistakes? You can find my gear in profile. Thank you!
"
Dimath wrote:
Guys, this is my second league and first normal build, I ve tried to copy guide, but with 15+ ex I still have no damage and surviability, can somebody help me to correct mistakes? You can find my gear in profile. Thank you!

You lack some crit multi on your gear other than Transcendent Flesh. Anoint Assassination instead of Trickery and as far as I see your crit chance is low. Get a Diamond Flask so your chance to crit will be high while in flask effect. Combine that with higher crit multi and your damage will increase. Get rid of Lion's Roar and get Diamond Flask with Increased duration, if possible. I think Lion's Roar knockback effect is also not good for Spectral Throw as well. It's basically trash for this kind of build.

Your Paradoxica lacks attack speed, your attack rate might be low. You can try to get a ~300 pDPS foil with T1 attack speed. But that might be out of your budget

I don't know if you do or not but always swap Slower projectiles instead of GMP for bosses, it's very important for single target damage.

I'm gonna start practicing league start with your build. But with Lancing Steel at first because of mana problem with ST early on.

Btw, just switching ST to Lancing Steel in your POB shoot the DPS to nearly doubled, I don't know why but OmegaLUL
What aura setup is recommended if we don't have access to lvl 4 Enlighten and -# mana on everything? Is Precision necessary if we already have 100% accuracy even without it?
don't understand how to run 5 auras Precision, War Banner, Pride, Herald of purity, and blood and sand, I can only get 4 auras on at once and I have 2 enlighten level 4s whaat am I doing wrong?
"
TheDread wrote:
don't understand how to run 5 auras Precision, War Banner, Pride, Herald of purity, and blood and sand, I can only get 4 auras on at once and I have 2 enlighten level 4s whaat am I doing wrong?

Unlink Precision and Enhance.
I unlinked my precision and enhance and it still wasn't enough
I've tried Lancing Steel (swapped GMP for Chain) and I feel like it's better in every possible way:

- damage went through the roof, especially single target
- to my surprise the clear speed is on par or even better - stuff is dying from 3 screens away in all directions and that's without any helmet enchant
- I feel Reflection works even better - the dudes are hitting shit from miles away
- thanks to Chain and how LS works, indoor maps are way nicer to play (ST not passing through doors is terrible)
- a bit less mana problems, because of the lower mana multiplier of Chain
Last edited by Qte on Feb 29, 2020, 9:54:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info