[3.9] CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - 1M+ Per Ball Explosion - All Content Easy

Getting ready for this. :)

Is Cremation not worth fitting in your version?
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Jan 18, 2020, 3:43:48 PM
Amazing build!

How would one go around to stack more eHP though?

I think this build is immensely more fun to play than the Cyclone CwC VD. But that one can get the eHP a lot higher.

Is it possible to trade a little bit of damage to increase eHP?
This looks pretty fun, is there any way to integrate awakened cast on crit into the build?
"
Karriane wrote:
This looks pretty fun, is there any way to integrate awakened cast on crit into the build?

I imagine you could, but having CoC on the bow itself allows for other more powerful supports to link.

Working on buying everything for this rn. Will report back in a couple days with my thoughts at level 90 and full gear. Right now I'm having a blast just leveling into my 80's.
I was having "some" sustain issues, ensuring life on hit was enough and leech was fast enough etc. I then bought my necklace which was pre anointed with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Raker and that also fixed the "no regen" maps. 1 auto attack would be enough to start barrage and get the cycle going. Not saying it's the ideal anoint but something relatively easy to add for extra sustain, ie. the 50% more life leech. I don't think I need it anymore but haven't gotten around to switching it either.
Still feel kinda squishy but having a lot of fun.

"
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Jan 20, 2020, 7:00:02 PM
Spoiler

Really just need a better Kaom's and a 2nd Anguish, but the Vermillion works just as much.

Might recraft bow for 10% to deal Double Damage. And maybe get a lvl 4 Empower too for some real lulz.

Love it so far. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Do i just spam aetheric fossils on a shaper base to craft a bow for this?
why u use flammability in helm instead assassin mark for example?
u got -fire res from combustion and wave of conviction +from tree

and what about setup anger-ash-vitality-enlighten +watcher eye with +life for each enemy hit by u attack? this give u a lot of leech with assassin mark? also u can use +life for each enemy hit by u attack as implicit on circle of angush

also i think best helm setup would be: mark + desecrate + spell cascade + cremation (u spam more corpses than u VD can consume)

wave of conviction to CWDT (u lose 20 lvl wave and steelskin but can take cremation in helm)
in maloney use frenzy+culling+combustion
Last edited by unnanego on Jan 22, 2020, 4:05:09 AM
"
unnanego wrote:
why u use flammability in helm instead assassin mark for example?
u got -fire res from combustion and wave of conviction +from tree

and what about setup anger-ash-vitality-enlighten +watcher eye with +life for each enemy hit by u attack? this give u a lot of leech with assassin mark? also u can use +life for each enemy hit by u attack as implicit on circle of angush

also i think best helm setup would be: mark + desecrate + spell cascade + cremation (u spam more corpses than u VD can consume)

wave of conviction to CWDT (u lose 20 lvl wave and steelskin but can take cremation in helm)
in maloney use frenzy+culling+combustion

Assassin's mark isn't useful because we're at 100% crit chance before it. There's never too much penetration too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info