[3.9] CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - 1M+ Per Ball Explosion - All Content Easy

Holy crap I'm in love with this already. My first build I loved was a CoC icespear dualwielding deadeye using lancing steel as the attack.

I played cocspri assassin in blight and while the build is great it fucking sucked for blight because stopping spinning was death.

This has me super excited to get back into a ranged CoC build.

I read this entire thread tonight looking at different problems people have encountered and ideas for defenses and increased damages.

I think this guy about me really blew the roof off the fucking thing with spell cascade in the coc setup with the extra unearth corspes.

Will cascade work in coc set up? it has some restrictions but I didn't see anything about triggered spells. Will it work properly with the spell spread on cascade. will it be too spread from the corpses to trigger?

has anybody else tried this yet?

The one thing I don't see in this thread is CoC cooldown and attack speed discussions. That shit can be brain bending.

Does anybody have any math on the optimal barrage attacks per second? Is the 14% cdr for the first break point a worthwhile investment?
"
SourPatches wrote:
Holy crap I'm in love with this already. My first build I loved was a CoC icespear dualwielding deadeye using lancing steel as the attack.

I played cocspri assassin in blight and while the build is great it fucking sucked for blight because stopping spinning was death.

This has me super excited to get back into a ranged CoC build.

I read this entire thread tonight looking at different problems people have encountered and ideas for defenses and increased damages.

I think this guy about me really blew the roof off the fucking thing with spell cascade in the coc setup with the extra unearth corspes.

Will cascade work in coc set up? it has some restrictions but I didn't see anything about triggered spells. Will it work properly with the spell spread on cascade. will it be too spread from the corpses to trigger?

has anybody else tried this yet?

The one thing I don't see in this thread is CoC cooldown and attack speed discussions. That shit can be brain bending.

Does anybody have any math on the optimal barrage attacks per second? Is the 14% cdr for the first break point a worthwhile investment?

I can confirm that Awakened spell cascade works great with desecrate +VD in my CWC and my poets pen VD.
Maloneys also cannot trigger unearth. It is a spell not an attack or bow attack.
I think unearth gmp/g volley along with cascade desecrate in helm still has some merit.

That creates 15 corpses every .3 seconds. so 45/second

Assuming 3 crits per second without enchant you only consume 27 adding spell cascade to you VD coc setup. 36 consumed per second at the same crits WITH the enchant.

Now with barrage and its line of projectiles is 3 the number of CoC procs we are really likely to achieve?

If we achieved 6 coc procs per second, the max without cdr:

No enchant: 54 possible VD balls but Not enough corspes
With enchant: 72 possible VD balls and a big corpse shortage on bosses.

Barrage also has a weird wind up mechanic that wastes some coc potential when you try to min max triggers
"
SourPatches wrote:
Maloneys also cannot trigger unearth. It is a spell not an attack or bow attack.
I think unearth gmp/g volley along with cascade desecrate in helm still has some merit.

That creates 15 corpses every .3 seconds. so 45/second

Assuming 3 crits per second without enchant you only consume 27 adding spell cascade to you VD coc setup. 36 consumed per second at the same crits WITH the enchant.

Now with barrage and its line of projectiles is 3 the number of CoC procs we are really likely to achieve?

If we achieved 6 coc procs per second, the max without cdr:

No enchant: 54 possible VD balls but Not enough corspes
With enchant: 72 possible VD balls and a big corpse shortage on bosses.

Barrage also has a weird wind up mechanic that wastes some coc potential when you try to min max triggers

You are correct, I thought of this last night but forgot to come in here and update it.
Hello this build is good for starter build. I love gameplay of this build so im thinking about start this build this league. What is core in this build to play on even low tier maps? We need helmet to play this build ? Or there is also another element of this build what is core to him.
Hello. I'm leveling your build right now and i'm curius about tempered mind. What's our new accuracy source?
i'm concerned about accuracy as well lol but i bought a VD enchant +1 so we gonna send it
Planning to make this as my next build. Thoughts on using rain of arrows as a trigger? Or is barrage more optimal for the amount of COC procs?

Also, optimal approach to level this? Self cast VD then transition later to bow?
"
Planning to make this as my next build. Thoughts on using rain of arrows as a trigger? Or is barrage more optimal for the amount of COC procs?

Also, optimal approach to level this? Self cast VD then transition later to bow?

What I did was leveling with the new spell slinger (one for VD and one for desecrate), works pretty well :).
Last edited by Nathrall on Mar 20, 2020, 9:23:03 AM
How to multimod this?

+2 socketed supports then

crit chance + crit multi? or is there better ones?

Any help would be appreciated thanks

IGN: Yoonsama
Online times vary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info