[Xbox One] 3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
NarziL wrote:
Hi,

Constantly return to the dashboard in less than a minute after the new update.

Unplayable !

Other subject : You have to lower the graphics for the game to work properly on consoles.

Everyone doesn't care about effects and graphics on poe. We need stability and fluidity !!!

same problem here, i can't enter a map
Ye same here got the 5min suprise announcement and since then ... It keeps freezing tried everything now reinstall. Can complain about bad state of the game but ye i did it here and i agree with u guys nvm hopefully i can play my fav game again soon ... Until then .... Im mad ggg test this stuff before outrolling ... Worst case for me and my roommate
Ya 6 crashes in a row now. I'm about to lose all the portals to this t16 map I'm trying to finish :(
Really feel that ggg does not respect their console players the game has run like trash for years with no acknowledgement of how bad the port is. I love the game its free yes but what an unoptimised piece of crap the console version is....
"
An333D wrote:
Really feel that ggg does not respect their console players the game has run like trash for years with no acknowledgement of how bad the port is. I love the game its free yes but what an unoptimised piece of crap the console version is....

I suspect that if GGG were fully transparent with us, that they would admit that in hindsight, they bit off more than they could chew (in not waiting for the next-gen's to release) and that they are now clawing and scrambling in desperation to just keep things going as well as they can until they finally do release.

Purely hunches and speculation on my part mind you, but that is the feeling i get anyways.
@GGG important info - cannot 100% confirm but issues with crash seem to be One X only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info