[Xbox One] 3.9.2 Patch Notes

Yah I'm getting the same...this is a weird one
I also recieved the patch, shows 3.9.2b and still states to restart. Maybe the servers are actually down?
"
Game dashed twice in row on a 5 way timeless, several ex down the drain.

Every damn thing in this game lags now, its basically unplayable.

Breaches lag badly, game dashes on picking up story items, fossils, green items etc etc.

Stash tab takes 15 sec to load, more time to load other tabs.

Vendors even lag.

Graphics constantly pixel.

All movement skills rubber band hard.

Instant death on first blood altar spawning due to severe lag.

Instant death on Elderslayers entering maps and talking due to severe lag.

Off topic, Emotes should be able to be bind to buttons like a skill. Seems the only option to use an emote is to manually enter your cosmetics tab(which also takes forever to load) and select the dance emote from there, which is pointless.

I'm wasting so much exalts with crashes and lag its honestly the worst this game has ever been on Xbox.

Ill take "Things that never happened" for 500 Alex.
"
xBeWarned wrote:
"
Game dashed twice in row on a 5 way timeless, several ex down the drain.

Every damn thing in this game lags now, its basically unplayable.

Breaches lag badly, game dashes on picking up story items, fossils, green items etc etc.

Stash tab takes 15 sec to load, more time to load other tabs.

Vendors even lag.

Graphics constantly pixel.

All movement skills rubber band hard.

Instant death on first blood altar spawning due to severe lag.

Instant death on Elderslayers entering maps and talking due to severe lag.

Off topic, Emotes should be able to be bind to buttons like a skill. Seems the only option to use an emote is to manually enter your cosmetics tab(which also takes forever to load) and select the dance emote from there, which is pointless.

I'm wasting so much exalts with crashes and lag its honestly the worst this game has ever been on Xbox.

Ill take "Things that never happened" for 500 Alex.

If you don’t see the things he’s talking about as being issues, then you obviously don’t play enough or don’t push content enough.

I play with a handful of people, we all have the same issues. The game is terribly optimized. Every patch this league has made it worse. It’s even worse if you leave your Xbox running. The game must have some sort of memory leak going on.

On top of that, there was a patch and now saying can’t login. I’m going to either assume GGG messed up the version check, or didn’t get approved for their MS cert (for the third time).
I can confirm that updating to the most recent patch locks you out from the game afterwards under the (ironic) message “There is a patch you need to update to. Please restart.”

Please fix this, GGG. I had just come back from a hiatus from PoE and am somewhat disappointed to see xbox is still plagued by issues.
The sadest of all that is that there isnt even any statement like "sorry we have problems and working on it" They just ignore us.
My update version: 3.9.2.402 I cannot connect either.
Game is like broken after the update. It still tells me that i have to update it 😂

Best thing is... it kicked me out of the game while i was playing with a friend to install the update but he is still in the game and playing 😂 he restarted the game but there is no update to download.
Normally it's a crap ton of on-screen effects that brick games - but GGG, you...you guys did it. You bricked your own game. I'm heccin' proud.

Now, please fix it. I got metamorphs to get one-shot by.
"
Normally it's a crap ton of on-screen effects that brick games - but GGG, you...you guys did it. You bricked your own game. I'm heccin' proud.

Now, please fix it. I got metamorphs to get one-shot by.
lmao thats one mean vaal orb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info