[3.9] Metamorph N1koee's Dual Voidbattery Electric Shatter's 2 screens 1 spell [Videos]

So i tweaked the build a bit to fit:

but all used with:

Gotta say, it was very hard getting the right gear to meet the requirements, but I havent tried out this chest piece so I decided to give it a try and Im starting to really like it. Got really lucky with chest piece only priced at 2.5ex.
Last edited by TheTabKey on Jan 18, 2020, 8:06:26 AM
Don't know what helped at the end, bottled faith/tailwind on boots/level of gems to 19-20, but clearspeed started to be more safe and t16 meta not problem in general, big plus their spawns of adds, it triggers inpulsa for explodes and it kills them even faster.

Exactly what I looked from the build - very fast clear speed.
Patheons get by situation - burning grounds -> patheon vs them, poison grounds -> another etc.
Last edited by nikpoe on Jan 18, 2020, 5:26:55 PM
Nice build im having a lot of fun atm with it.

What could be improved in your opinion in terms of boss fighting survivability.

I started with annointing light eater for energy leech and damage when on full energy leech, while its a huge help , it doesnt feel enough in some cases on some particular boss fights that have the tendency to chase the character down.

Thought of trying out ghost reaver + anointment, is it too much of a point waste in your opinion? 1 anoint + 3 points?

Also in terms of dps, isnt throatseeker better than nimbleness since we are hitting cap?
How is the damage on bosses and metamorphs?
"
sikazo wrote:
How is the damage on bosses and metamorphs?

So I started this build the moment this build was posted. I have the currency for (90% of it). In a span of 3 days, I went from 0 to lvl 82? I went straight to t14 - t16 maps. Mob clearing speed, not an issue. Everything just explodes, screens shakes, and it's over powered lol. Where's the struggle? High end bosses. I have a "hard" time dps'ing high tier bosses. The damage is "low"(?) but each time you nick their HP away, they spawn mobs it's GG. I win. But it's just that initial start of the fight that's a bit hard for me. So far I like this build. Still lots of Gem prism upgrades are needed for me but I'll get there.
What’s best way to level this guy?
"
What’s best way to level this guy?

I bought a tabula rasa with 47% spell damage, bought all them gems required for the chest piece. As for wands, I simply bought 3 links (x2) with spell dmg/crit/lightning..etc.

Once you hit lvl 32+ you can start utilizing your gems (some require lvl 32+) and makes your build stronger and faster. Every 10 or 15 levels, I bought upgraded my gear slightly for better damage. At lvl 68 & 72, I purchased my voidbattery wands + awakened gems + jewels for the tree. Needless to say, after 72 you feel you can take on t12+ maps heh.. Right now, I think I'm level 86 and as of last night completed one reagion of Atlas with all 4 stones on t15-t16.

From start to where I am, about 4-5 days.

Haven't been addicted to game since Vanilla WoW - ehhhhhh
Was able to craft a bunch of stuff for sale, but found this build, so figured I'd try it out.

Now I'm wondering what's the actual playstyle? Cast SB once in a while, run around and Recall everything? Is OoS only used for bosses? I'm preparing to play this, as I've self crafted like 95% of the gear already, they're not good but good enough, going to craft TW boots today. I'm just worried how difficult bosses will be w/o HH on awaken 8. I have 0 interest in doing Sirus with this guy, just want to map fast.

As for tree, I am super confused about why we take Fearsome Force + Might, I thought Doryani jewel is only for changing Minion Instability keystone, do we actually get something from a specific Doryani # for Fearsome/Might? I'd prefer to take those out and take Arcane Potency.
Oh man, this build looks so awesome! Totally gonna play during the weekend! Thank you very much, mate!
under 30 ex,there is no way you can do higher maps.You need the ring,jewel,amulet.. im doing without it,and can be happy to farm t10 maps.you need gems alot lvl 21.So 3 ex would be good,when u want to start farming higher then t10. I try to respec another build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info