[3.9] Metamorph N1koee's Dual Voidbattery Electric Shatter's 2 screens 1 spell [Videos]

How tanky is this build? I can see that this build is a fast mapper, can quite easily kill bosses but how tanky is it?
Why does it say to take minion instability and fearsome force? Is there something on the tree that converts this for the spell damage?

edit: figured it out
Last edited by TheTabKey on Jan 14, 2020, 6:03:01 AM
On the glorious vanity, is the higher the roll the better?
@FakeTabKey it randomizes ur stats
@Tezzla1 its not very tanky but the playstyle is very easy against bosses : Drop few storm brands, orb of storm, pop ur flasks and run around for 2-10 sec depends boss tankyness. :)
Last edited by n1koee on Jan 14, 2020, 7:34:02 AM
@streamtOtO help alira, and pantheon's would be whatever u prefer, less dmg from aoe is good
Hi Niko,

I just leveled an assassin to 68 quickly last night to give this a try. I have a necro and a sabo already, but wanted to try something that could map really fast (and I can still use my miner for conqs/sirus). My idea is to try to keep my expenditure around 30ex but could maybe spend 50 if I need to.

My main question for you is: can you talk a bit about body armour? For example:
* How good is Explodey chest mod compared to Inpulsa? Does it break Herald chains?
* How good is the base crit mod? Do you think this is worth the premium given we are crit capped with diamond anyway?
* How do you feel about "10% life as extra ES" crafted mod? If we are scaling both on jewels for instance to complement the Doryani jewel, it seems like it could be the best defensive option.
* Is +1 curse useful so we can apply Ele Weakness (from gloves, presumably)?

Just wondering what your opinion is because there is a big range from 4ex for an Inpulsa through to tens of ex for well-crafted regalias, and I'd like to buy something good and not have to try out lots of items.
@cdnza Hey, im not rly sure about inpulsa but if u rly want u can go Explode + additional curse chest to make ele weakness also work, that 10% extra es sounds also pretty goddamn great, i've been thinking about invest some for energyshield leech or jewel with +energyshield gained per hit watchers... that would be insanely defensive option. dunno if inpulsas explosions over write herald xplosions
Having a good time clearing maps quickly. Need to gain some more levels before I can run T16s though I think. Got this nice chest for <20ex:

Leveling my gems myself instead of buying them too, since I'm just doing breachstones and stuff for XP on this character right now.
Last edited by cdnza on Jan 14, 2020, 11:46:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info