[3.10] The Reverse Scorpion, Chain Hook TankZerker (Awakener 8 beaten, elder and shaper wrecked)

"
LierKylat1991 wrote:
"
QtkanthaZaarl wrote:
Added a little bit more to the cluster jewel section inside gearing with some of the notables that are standouts for me.

Hi, and thanks for this build - looks really nice, but how it deals with delirium? Did you finish simulacrum? Would be so glad to hear something about this league progress, since i only start mapping with it)

I'll be entirely honest here: I haven't played delirium league yet (for any serious amount of time at least), beyond all the craziness that's happening in the world right now eating up my time I'm just incredibly bored of breach type mechanics.

I probably will during mid-league when all the major updates are done with but right now I don't have any advice.
"
QtkanthaZaarl wrote:

I'll be entirely honest here: I haven't played delirium league yet (for any serious amount of time at least), beyond all the craziness that's happening in the world right now eating up my time I'm just incredibly bored of breach type mechanics.

I probably will during mid-league when all the major updates are done with but right now I don't have any advice.

Sadly to hear that. Build works pretty nice in all old mechs, but i see no option to efficiently farm delirium - aoe dmg not fast enough, and crazy def mobs got on 4+ stacks looks insane to penetrare =\
Anyone playing this build currently?
Just letting y'all know I am making an update for 3.11, the base build will deal considerably more damage whilst being considerably tankier as well.

After quite a bit of testing my initial optimism has been obliterated, the build is non-viable atm.

Maybe next league.

On the upside I didn't get a single instance crash while playing.
Last edited by QtkanthaZaarl on Jul 8, 2020, 8:44:05 PM
"
QtkanthaZaarl wrote:
Just letting y'all know I am making an update for 3.11, the base build will deal considerably more damage whilst being considerably tankier as well.

After quite a bit of testing my initial optimism has been obliterated, the build is non-viable atm.

Maybe next league.

May I ask why it's not viable?
"
Cervezerg wrote:
"
QtkanthaZaarl wrote:

Maybe next league.

May I ask why it's not viable?

Basically? Survivability, it's a lot worse, a LOT. I could do up to t16s pretty well but sirus and the like actual bosses were not doable without getting pretty fucked easily.

I haven't truly given up on the build but it's gonna need some refactoring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info