|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
medwannabe wrote:
yeah i'm using the fork as well so this is likely the culprit

Hey! I think i will just make POB fork version also since alot of people are using it.

-Api
"
Furries wrote:
"
Apikai wrote:

Hey! Yeah the build has bright future new chaos notable are good, also what i've noticed is the "unaffected by poison" node, why is it any type of good u may ask? -with this node we can drop Maw and just go with a fossiled -res helmet which is a huge upgrade for both defense and offense. I will write it all down whenever we get patch notes.

-Api

They changed fossil crafting, so - res helmets might be pretty hard to get on budget.

Hey! yeah its pretty much endgame min-maxing, its hunter influence mod now. The league start helmet is still Maw of Conquest.

-Api
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
What type of weapons would be best to level with?

Also how is the overall dmg for end game mapping/bosses? Clear speed is just as high as other BV builds?

Hey! Clear speed is pretty insane, we have poison prolif which means if we touch 1 mob in the pack everything will die. The damage on bosses is getting higher and higher the longer you stay on the enemy ( poisons OP ) but in a decent scenario with flasks on and 50 poisons on enemy which you can stack in like 2 sec BV poison damage is 4.9mil and vaal BV is 3.4mil. Obviously you dont have permament flasks so you wont do stable 8mil. Theres no map boss that survives this burst currently in the game.

-Api

EDIT: You need only 2 weapons which are easy to get:
-Cold iron point (weapon swap on sirus or other endgame bosses. You dont weapon swap on map bosses, no need to)
-Bino's Kitchen Knife (1c dagger with poison prolif. Makes our clear speed insane)
Last edited by Apikai on Mar 12, 2020, 3:10:07 AM
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
welp, congrats dude, i've chosen your guide and build to follow for my starter this league :)

i'll let you know how the journey goes, i plan to level to maps friday then grind maps and stuff out of my mind until work Tuesday.

build seems to be pretty rounded and fun. can't wait for friday.

Hey! thanks for trusting in my build, its my league start also. I will start at Saturday morning and go till my brain cant handle more ;p. Feel free to messege me in game for any question or thoughts!

-Api
"
Chauthe wrote:
question, what do you think of Devouring Diadem instead of -poison helm (after obtaining antivenom notable ofcourse)

really intrigued with this build btw! looks fun!

Hey! yeah Devouring Diadem seems like a great option also. It saves 1 point which we really need for the new jewels, i personally dont like the "every 5 sec" defensives but it can be life saving. I checked the mana reservation, saved 20% mana but we need 25% for another aura, maybe annointing -mana reserved notable will work, if it does thats huge dmg upgrade and yeah probably is much better than -res helmet.

-Api
Hey, I've never played any poison build, but why do we play plaque bearer, I'm not sure understanding how this works !
"
Youmik wrote:
Hey, I've never played any poison build, but why do we play plaque bearer, I'm not sure understanding how this works !

Plague Bearer takes damage away from your poisons (20%), doubles that damage (so 40% of damage dealt) and stores that damage in a "tank". Once you activate it it unloads the stored damage in an area around you as a strong area dot.

Also because of Golden Rule shenanigans the self inflicted poison _also_ gets stored, but doesn't deal any damage so the Plague Bearer tank gets filled very quickly.

Thanks. Are there any cheap leveling uniques I should be grabbing? If not what is the best rare type to level with? Im not that familiar with ED/con leveling.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 12, 2020, 9:03:29 AM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

Thanks. Are there any cheap leveling uniques I should be grabbing? If not what is the best rare type to level with? Im not that familiar with ED/con leveling.

Hey! ED/con leveling is very simple, you can completly ignore gearing but if you wanna make it smoother i would aim for +1 to chaos skills wand and some chaos damage multiplayer gear. If i find few free minutes i will write the gem setups for leveling also.

-Api
Hello, this is a nice guide that I'm willing to try next league. I'm a newer player (metamorph was my first league) so I don't understand some things.
My question is what benefits does poisoning ourselves provide? Is it just the infinite mind over matter and the resists?
Last edited by allexpleblord on Mar 12, 2020, 4:19:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info