|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
SiLenTREyZax3 wrote:
I can't load your PoB. It says the build uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree.

Any solutions? Downloaded the new tree from github, didn't manipulate files before like some people did. :D

Just made new link (alrdy updated on the site) if Fork doesnt fix it
your new PoB still have " the build uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree." I tried with fork but it doesn't work.
"
Ralizaa wrote:
your new PoB still have " the build uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree." I tried with fork but it doesn't work.

Everything is working
If u replace your helmet as soon as u get Antivenom, don't you die from the poison?
Antivenom has "only" a 30% chance to avoid the poison.
Which i think is also not good, cause i thought we want to stack the poison on us. :D
Can u explain me that? I don't really understand the reason behind. ^^
Thanks
"
SiLenTREyZax3 wrote:
If u replace your helmet as soon as u get Antivenom, don't you die from the poison?
Which i think is also not good, cause i thought we want to stack the poison on us. :D
Thanks

Hey! good point Antivenom got changed in 3.11 and i forgot to update that part :D. So the way you get "unnafected by poison" is by an watcher's eye "Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence". This shouldnt be any type of expensive later in the league.
"
SiLenTREyZax3 wrote:
Thanks

Hey! good point Antivenom got changed in 3.11 and i forgot to update that part :D. So the way you get "unnafected by poison" is by an watcher's eye "Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence". This shouldnt be any type of expensive later in the league.
Hey, not 100% clear about how the 3.11 changes to Shakari God Power affects this build - Does the self-poison still work with Golden Rule, Apeps, and Maw of Conquest? Or is the Watcher's Eye required?
"
Hey, not 100% clear about how the 3.11 changes to Shakari God Power affects this build - Does the self-poison still work with Golden Rule, Apeps, and Maw of Conquest? Or is the Watcher's Eye required?

Still work.
I have respe yesterday for this build, lack if dps (low lvl gem/ less than 40c for full gear) but the tankiness is really here!
It's enought for melt T5 at this point.
"
Nosplz wrote:

We have never used shakari god soul because it made u straight up not possible to get poisoned which we dont want
"
Apikai wrote:
"
Nosplz wrote:

We have never used shakari god soul because it made u straight up not possible to get poisoned which we dont want

Thanks for getting back to me! I've transitioned the build and enjoying the tankiness.
I have a few more questions:
Your POB uses malevolence, blasphemy/despair, flesh and stone, and herald of Agony. How do you do this without Devouring Diadem (since Maw of Conquest is required)?
Also, you mentioned infinite mana for MoM - I find myself running out of mana easily especially with the mana reservation. Am I missing something here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info