|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
Haaaaps wrote:
Is there any reason we are not taking Doom Cast?
My crit seems kinda low - 28% at 10 blades - or is that not really important?

Also I'm down to 5 mana when using pride+skitters+blashemy despair and flesh and stone - is this how it's meant to be?

Hey! yeah we reserve 99% of our mana and use eldrich battery, make sure you have full setup before reserving everything ;p

-Api
"
luck061482 wrote:
Hi, Apikai Sir:

Thanks for the guide, I wanna reroll and invest heavily to this build.

How's this build perform in endgame content?

I saw you finished the awakener, so Sirus is not a problem I think.

Have you done simulacrum? Is this build 20/20 waves viable?

Hey! So theres no new endgame, i've cleared everything on metamorph league using the same build. I tried simulacrium once and died at 19/20 ;p i think its viable but hard i had 5link back then and it was prenerfed. I will inform you bout it when i get 2nd Simulacrium or just record it for yt.

-Api
"
Apikai wrote:
"
Haaaaps wrote:
Is there any reason we are not taking Doom Cast?
My crit seems kinda low - 28% at 10 blades - or is that not really important?

Also I'm down to 5 mana when using pride+skitters+blashemy despair and flesh and stone - is this how it's meant to be?

Hey! yeah we reserve 99% of our mana and use eldrich battery, make sure you have full setup before reserving everything ;p

-Api

If we are reserving so much of our mana doesn't that make MoM useless? I can't find any solid info on this when it relates to EB. There are times I take damage and mana drops but ES doesn't.

Edit: maybe this is just when I get hit with chaos damage now that I'm thinking about it.
Last edited by NSUCK on Mar 20, 2020, 12:43:44 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:

If we are reserving so much of our mana doesn't that make MoM useless? I can't find any solid info on this when it relates to EB. There are times I take damage and mana drops but ES doesn't.

Edit: maybe this is just when I get hit with chaos damage now that I'm thinking about it.

You need to take Eldritch Battery, thats the point of the Build. Because you stack poisons on you, you get alot of energy shield reg, and are full ES most of the time. because of EB, MOM will not drain from mana, but from energy shield.
Short question,

how ist it going related to delirium monsters with chaos damage? i read that its pretty weak against them?
"
Acored wrote:
Short question,

how ist it going related to delirium monsters with chaos damage? i read that its pretty weak against them?

Hey! i dont find it really that weak you can hit them once and run away before they explode on you.

-Api
mhh what about the devouring diadem, does it makes sense to use it addionally also? when Antivenom is skilled?
"
Apikai wrote:
"
luck061482 wrote:
Hi, Apikai Sir:

Thanks for the guide, I wanna reroll and invest heavily to this build.

How's this build perform in endgame content?

I saw you finished the awakener, so Sirus is not a problem I think.

Have you done simulacrum? Is this build 20/20 waves viable?

Hey! So theres no new endgame, i've cleared everything on metamorph league using the same build. I tried simulacrium once and died at 19/20 ;p i think its viable but hard i had 5link back then and it was prenerfed. I will inform you bout it when i get 2nd Simulacrium or just record it for yt.

-Api

i did 3 simulacrium maps today, only died once, because i messed up. it'S pretty easy with this build.
Which Pantheons should we go for?
How do you survive the self poisoning without maw of conquest=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info