[3.9] Self-Cast Ice Nova Necromancer [This build does not work anymore]

This build was amazing I did everything if anyone is interested I'm selling my entire gear for the build this is the Pob ( https://pastebin.com/wyZKC3TL ) if someone is interested just pm me or whisper me in game :)
I managed to get 3.5 milion dps and 4.9k life and 4.5k es

P.S
in the pob note you will find the price of the all gear
Last edited by rikirino97 on Feb 8, 2020, 12:21:40 PM

Well, I got most of my stuff to post. Also have an Intuitive leap with cant get corrupted blood. Not sure how to post that since it won't let me put in inventory w/o removing those skills not attached to the tree.

Uber Fun build! Still improving. I'm at 10.1 life/es with buffs. The big thing would be a better chest. Most are pretty pricey, so this works until I save up some more $$. T16 maps are fast and easy. T16 Metamorphs are fast and safe for the most part. I just did t16 HOGM - very fast/easy. Not sure if I got lucky on some of bosses but it was the fastest HOGM run ive ever done. I did i83 elder 2x, fastest ever downing him. I was the blade and he was paper. Sooo fast even with stages. I will see if I can figure out how to make some videos. Thanks again NOesy!

Vulnerability + ground effect shock + any physical damage boss = death for me.

And if ANYONE has some advice on crafting a good chest hmu!
Last edited by Hamrfall on Feb 13, 2020, 5:04:06 PM
Hi there! Yesterday I respecked my HoP necro into PoH Ice Nova. The clear and endless echoing novas on frostbolts are amasing. BUT.I tried a dozen of t12-16 maps and the experience while bossing wasn't satisfying at all.
Somehow I'm getting oneshotted thru 9k ehp by almost every boss or metamorph. Could someone please have a look at my character(92 necro, pandemonius and es on hit watchrers on coc ass) and suggest some improvements to survivability. Half of my deaths were due to killing myself, so perhaps it's a matter of cwdt mechanics... Therefore I can sustain endless casting in ho and while map clear. Was quite inspired by the build, and hope we can solve the problem
I assume you are referring to the lvl 92 metamorph necro you have. When I look at your profile it shows that you aren't fully geared and I can only see 1 jewel (grim lens) and that is not useful for this build. Some of the gems weren't leveled appropriately (GMP, culling strike, curse on hit, frostbite, and others)
So look at my profile, the guide, and maybe link your gear so we can better help.

If geared properly you won't ever kill yourself and most content will be ezpz.
Last edited by Hamrfall on Feb 13, 2020, 1:09:22 PM
Hit 97 ))

New chest... still not ideal but I now have 10.8 es life.

Just did Vaal Temple deathless. I did not combine all 3 bosses into a metamorph. Someone said they had problems with Chimera. Just did 3x, and didnt touch my life pool. Going to try some Delve bosses next. Kurgal down.

Trying out a Green nightmare jewel by the Faith and Steel spot. Seems faster clear due to increase cast speed. Anyone good with POB want to look up its +/-?

Seems like immunity to shock or freeze on boots would be a plus.
Last edited by Hamrfall on Feb 17, 2020, 1:58:23 PM
Hi, there are 2 different passive trees. Which one is the correct one? 1 in the Passive tree & POB and another one in Levelling section. Thanks.
"
hejnhoyoung wrote:
Hi, there are 2 different passive trees. Which one is the correct one? 1 in the Passive tree & POB and another one in Levelling section. Thanks.

Use the leveling tree before level 68. When you hit 68, change the passive tree to the one in the passive tree section. Before level 68, you cannot equip the unique staff, so the optimal passive tree is different.
360 mine - I can't beat ahuatotli the blind.
I managed to survive the phase of darkness, then die. Is there anything (bottle) that could help me survive phase 2?
This looks like a cool, crazy build. I may test it out now for 3.10. Not entirely sure I can deal with the visual chaos but we'll see :)

Required great doesn't look too bad at all, how does it do as a league starter?
"
redmalloc wrote:
This looks like a cool, crazy build. I may test it out now for 3.10. Not entirely sure I can deal with the visual chaos but we'll see :)

Required great doesn't look too bad at all, how does it do as a league starter?

the starter speaks for itself: level 96 is enough to play with the whole atlas without stress, apart from Atzir - elemental reflection I gave up. If you don't like making several characters in a league, this is an end game character.
there is no word for the starter: necklace, helmet and staff, i.e. target injuries, requires a financial contribution or luck, NOesy wrote: that 5 lines staff will work, I have not tried it. The trouble is the chest with the right mods and the spider aspect, without this the character's vitality is unstable.
The rest of the inventory is fun to scale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info