[3.9] Self-Cast Ice Nova Necromancer [This build does not work anymore]

"
ccav1211 wrote:

Quick qn, does the mod count the damage from bridle's self damage? Since i see it is "when hit"

The self-damage from the unique helm is a hit. Otherwise you cannot trigger CWDT in the first place. This is why this boots enchant is very good. You are basically hit all the time.
[/quote]

Clear and detailed explanation, thanks you so much![/quote]

Quick update, the double LGOH and EGOH is sick! I've managed to achieve 5.7k life and 5.5k es and nvr died in the maP (died on ele reflect tho, silly me), Down my Awakened 8 Sirus yesterday and It fell so gooooood! (Also dropped a full roll saviour hahahah)

Thanks buddy! Thanks for your sick build~
"
ccav1211 wrote:

"
ccav1211 wrote:

Quick qn, does the mod count the damage from bridle's self damage? Since i see it is "when hit"

The self-damage from the unique helm is a hit. Otherwise you cannot trigger CWDT in the first place. This is why this boots enchant is very good. You are basically hit all the time.

Clear and detailed explanation, thanks you so much![/quote]

Quick update, the double LGOH and EGOH is sick! I've managed to achieve 5.7k life and 5.5k es and nvr died in the maP (died on ele reflect tho, silly me), Down my Awakened 8 Sirus yesterday and It fell so gooooood! (Also dropped a full roll saviour hahahah)

Thanks buddy! Thanks for your sick build~[/quote]

Current item btw
"
LiquiddZ wrote:
Thanks for sharing this sick build, been playing it for a little while now and definitely one of the most fun i've had. I'm trying to figure out what i should upgrade now that i have ~30ex, any ideas?

1. I can't see an abyss jewel in your belt...?
2. Anoint your amulet.
3. You want cold damage leech or life gain on hit. These stats can be obtained from rings (cold damage leech can be obtained from helm corrupt implicit as well).
4. Get more chaos resist. You have too much elemental resists.

Been playing a variant of the build, switched from Volatile Dead to this as i got a bit bored with it. The damage is insane, few deaths here and there due to the low chaos resistance and not being able to see what's happening on the screen ;)

Hello boys, im trying this build as a first build in metamorph league, im lvl 70 now and i have tabula and some start itens.

I have currency like 1 ex for buy some things, what you recommend to me? thinking of do the part of the build saying: "Budget option".

Its worth buy kalisa's glove and fenumu's boots or its better a rare item?

Sorry for poor english.
Last edited by nbee1 on Feb 7, 2020, 7:09:55 PM
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hello boys, im trying this build as a first build in metamorph league, im lvl 70 now and i have tabula and some start itens.

I have currency like 1 ex for buy some things, what you recommend to me? thinking of do the part of the build saying: "Budget option".

Its worth buy kalisa's glove and fenumu's boots or its better a rare item?

Sorry for poor english.

For a budget option, Fenumu's boots is a really good option(Offensive, defensive, ESoH and some stats)....i have "wasted"a good amount of exalted on this build and i cant get rid of it. Just remember to have the Aspect of the spider on. The gloves, I personally prefer a good Rare gloves, to cap chaos and other res. If you can get one with hit damage against chilled mobs, is always a better option, but, the life and res are the focus here...

Stick with this build and you can get really far on this league. N0esy did a really good job on this one....
OMG....got 5 5% chance of double damage node(and some other defensive nodes) on my lethal pride, easily allocated on this build.....Best luck since my begining on Poe.
This build was amazing I did everything if anyone is interested I'm selling my entire gear for the build this is the Pob ( https://pastebin.com/wyZKC3TL ) if someone is interested just pm me or whisper me in game :)
I managed to get 3.5 milion dps and 4.9k life and 4.5k es

P.S
in the pob note you will find the price of the all gear
Last edited by rikirino97 on Feb 8, 2020, 12:21:40 PM

Well, I got most of my stuff to post. Also have an Intuitive leap with cant get corrupted blood. Not sure how to post that since it won't let me put in inventory w/o removing those skills not attached to the tree.

Uber Fun build! Still improving. I'm at 10.1 life/es with buffs. The big thing would be a better chest. Most are pretty pricey, so this works until I save up some more $$. T16 maps are fast and easy. T16 Metamorphs are fast and safe for the most part. I just did t16 HOGM - very fast/easy. Not sure if I got lucky on some of bosses but it was the fastest HOGM run ive ever done. I did i83 elder 2x, fastest ever downing him. I was the blade and he was paper. Sooo fast even with stages. I will see if I can figure out how to make some videos. Thanks again NOesy!

Vulnerability + ground effect shock + any physical damage boss = death for me.

And if ANYONE has some advice on crafting a good chest hmu!
Last edited by Hamrfall on Feb 13, 2020, 5:04:06 PM
Hi there! Yesterday I respecked my HoP necro into PoH Ice Nova. The clear and endless echoing novas on frostbolts are amasing. BUT.I tried a dozen of t12-16 maps and the experience while bossing wasn't satisfying at all.
Somehow I'm getting oneshotted thru 9k ehp by almost every boss or metamorph. Could someone please have a look at my character(92 necro, pandemonius and es on hit watchrers on coc ass) and suggest some improvements to survivability. Half of my deaths were due to killing myself, so perhaps it's a matter of cwdt mechanics... Therefore I can sustain endless casting in ho and while map clear. Was quite inspired by the build, and hope we can solve the problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info