[3.9] Self-Cast Ice Nova Necromancer [This build does not work anymore]

"
Hamrfall wrote:
Shout out to NOesy! This is the best build that I have used this league. I am currently L94 with 9.65 es+life with spirit offering up so pretty tanky. I stacked a lot of ES since it was cheap. There are MANY areas I can still improve gear. I love being able to solo t16 blighted maps. That was a big issue with my cyclone builds last league.

I'm glad you like it.

"
narval2113 wrote:
no regen maps- from my playing it follows that you can't play no regen mana. No regen life and es, you play smoothly with standard resources?

I don't understand what you mean, but you should not run no regen maps.
Thanks, NOesy, for the builds. 3 leagues ahead, I barely finished the story, beach maps couldn't beat the boss. I don't speak English very well, and I don't have the head of math, I wouldn't have walked in here myself. It's very cool that somebody like you is sharing knowledge so I can play end game, Atlas 154/154 and AB 152/154. THX.
I'm interested in one question: how many people would play poe if there wasn't a drop? This is a team game that's going to be extinct.
Last edited by narval2113 on Feb 2, 2020, 7:13:20 PM
Thanks for sharing this sick build, been playing it for a little while now and definitely one of the most fun i've had. I'm trying to figure out what i should upgrade now that i have ~30ex, any ideas?


"
ccav1211 wrote:

Quick qn, does the mod count the damage from bridle's self damage? Since i see it is "when hit"

The self-damage from the unique helm is a hit. Otherwise you cannot trigger CWDT in the first place. This is why this boots enchant is very good. You are basically hit all the time.
[/quote]

Clear and detailed explanation, thanks you so much![/quote]

Quick update, the double LGOH and EGOH is sick! I've managed to achieve 5.7k life and 5.5k es and nvr died in the maP (died on ele reflect tho, silly me), Down my Awakened 8 Sirus yesterday and It fell so gooooood! (Also dropped a full roll saviour hahahah)

Thanks buddy! Thanks for your sick build~
"
ccav1211 wrote:


"
ccav1211 wrote:

Quick qn, does the mod count the damage from bridle's self damage? Since i see it is "when hit"

The self-damage from the unique helm is a hit. Otherwise you cannot trigger CWDT in the first place. This is why this boots enchant is very good. You are basically hit all the time.


Clear and detailed explanation, thanks you so much![/quote]

Quick update, the double LGOH and EGOH is sick! I've managed to achieve 5.7k life and 5.5k es and nvr died in the maP (died on ele reflect tho, silly me), Down my Awakened 8 Sirus yesterday and It fell so gooooood! (Also dropped a full roll saviour hahahah)

Thanks buddy! Thanks for your sick build~[/quote]

Current item btw
"
LiquiddZ wrote:
Thanks for sharing this sick build, been playing it for a little while now and definitely one of the most fun i've had. I'm trying to figure out what i should upgrade now that i have ~30ex, any ideas?

1. I can't see an abyss jewel in your belt...?
2. Anoint your amulet.
3. You want cold damage leech or life gain on hit. These stats can be obtained from rings (cold damage leech can be obtained from helm corrupt implicit as well).
4. Get more chaos resist. You have too much elemental resists.

Been playing a variant of the build, switched from Volatile Dead to this as i got a bit bored with it. The damage is insane, few deaths here and there due to the low chaos resistance and not being able to see what's happening on the screen ;)

Hello boys, im trying this build as a first build in metamorph league, im lvl 70 now and i have tabula and some start itens.

I have currency like 1 ex for buy some things, what you recommend to me? thinking of do the part of the build saying: "Budget option".

Its worth buy kalisa's glove and fenumu's boots or its better a rare item?

Sorry for poor english.
Last edited by nbee1 on Feb 7, 2020, 7:09:55 PM
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hello boys, im trying this build as a first build in metamorph league, im lvl 70 now and i have tabula and some start itens.

I have currency like 1 ex for buy some things, what you recommend to me? thinking of do the part of the build saying: "Budget option".

Its worth buy kalisa's glove and fenumu's boots or its better a rare item?

Sorry for poor english.


For a budget option, Fenumu's boots is a really good option(Offensive, defensive, ESoH and some stats)....i have "wasted"a good amount of exalted on this build and i cant get rid of it. Just remember to have the Aspect of the spider on. The gloves, I personally prefer a good Rare gloves, to cap chaos and other res. If you can get one with hit damage against chilled mobs, is always a better option, but, the life and res are the focus here...

Stick with this build and you can get really far on this league. N0esy did a really good job on this one....
OMG....got 5 5% chance of double damage node(and some other defensive nodes) on my lethal pride, easily allocated on this build.....Best luck since my begining on Poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info