[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hi guys! Great build, thanks! It's consumes currency so fast thou :D I lost count on how much did i spend already and it's so funny that almost every part of my gear needs improvements.

Did switch to cluster jewel version this morning, had a hard times to balance my resistances(once again), but seems im capped and everithig is fine, overall, but somehow i lost attack speed and sitting only on 6,8. How did you guys reach 7,45 aps without attack speed on gear, or should i got it somewhere else? Also got mana issues after swap to cluster version so had to grab some mana poits. Would be much appriciated if someone can take a look on my character (EzLifeDel) and give any advice, thanks in advace!
"
nivvyosaurus wrote:
"
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
Hi, I’m currently running the build with cluster jewel. Do I need to get an awakened cast on crit to maximize damage output? I don’t have any cooldown speed on boots and belt.

you need to get somewhere 14% Cdr, doesn't matter if its from boots/belt or awa coc gem

so with awakened COC you dont need any reduce cdr on gear?

Once you get it to level 3 you don't. Before its level 3 just get a belt that you can craft CDR on.
How important is recover ES% on kill body armour late game if we are leeching? Struggling to juggle resist and the different mods and wondering just how important some really are.

Also, what are the options for accuracy other than on gloves?
Last edited by Kaegyn on Apr 2, 2020, 11:14:23 AM
"
Kaegyn wrote:
How important is recover ES% on kill body armour late game if we are leeching? Struggling to juggle resist and the different mods and wondering just how important some really are.

Also, what are the options for accuracy other than on gloves?

It's probably more of a luxury. I noticed a bigger boost after getting es on hit watchers eye vs the ES recovery on armor / shield.

You can also get accuracy on helm and rings (I have global on my circle ring). Also level 21 precision.
Last edited by NSUCK on Apr 2, 2020, 11:32:11 AM
Could someone take a look at my character to see what i could improve on? I find i'm tanky enough to deal with shitty things, but it seems i am lacking boss damage.

Ele pen enchant for boots is one. I am using HoI+flesh and stone+precision+discipline atm, flesh and stone is just for giggles because i cant fit zealotry or hatred into my auras with current nodes.

I'm just over 8k es, which i find sufficient atm.

I could use more attack speed, without lightning golem i am at 7.19 aps and i have 14% cdr on my belt, i seem to be proccing spells very slowly, maybe thats the problem?

Pob: https://pastebin.com/z7G2Q43m

Thanks!
Last edited by dracuify on Apr 2, 2020, 1:44:32 PM

I have the cluster jewels/ thread of hope.

I was wondering what my next purchase to improve my Single Target damage should be?

This is also my PoB

https://pastebin.com/yzgesggU

Any advice would be great!
Last edited by cjbender on Apr 2, 2020, 12:47:38 PM
Is the increased herald effect or the increased cold damage under herald on circle of fear more important?

"
cjbender wrote:

I have the cluster jewels/ thread of hope.

I was wondering what my next purchase to improve my Single Target damage should be?

This is also my PoB

https://pastebin.com/yzgesggU

Any advice would be great!

pobdoesn't work on me, no idea why. I would aim for 21 skill gem, cyrcle of fear and then the helmet encahnt with -9 max res to nearby enemies

"
Navixo wrote:
Is the increased herald effect or the increased cold damage under herald on circle of fear more important?

what does pob say?

Would a shield like this sell to someone playing this build? I'm not going to use it myself because of the low ES and lack of spell block but it sounds good for damage.
Last edited by goriander on Apr 2, 2020, 2:06:04 PM
Loving the build so far!
Been pooring every currency ive gained over they league and its amazing
Tnx alot!

my gear so far and around 140 ex in: using regular Cast on crit
Got Energy shield on hit watcher's eye wich makes the build crazy tanky and lesser version of your Cluster jewel
Sirius 8 done deatless
and t16's fully dilerium orbed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info