[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Finally Did my little exodia by combinating Cluster tree with 52% Cdr with 9.99 aps with onslaught. Definetly put a lot of currency in this build and gonna put even more since i need helm enhant and rings but this build is nearly unkillable :D

Here's my gear for now

Still many items to improve but with those kind of defensives this build gives im safe ;D
"
Cobrastar wrote:
PoB not calculating Miswalker 15% AS from Assa. So my question is do you all add 15% AS to your calculation or not ?:)

PoB fork does, most people use it now.

https://pastebin.com/A4Vfgeb0

I already invested a lot into the build, and i do know some gears really need an upgrade, just got a shield with es block which also messed with my res(was using a 400es shield with good res but no es on block)

But anyways, my damage is way less than what i see on the videos, its okay for mapping but.. What am i doing wrong and what should i upgrade/fix in priority?
Hi, I’m currently running the build with cluster jewel. Do I need to get an awakened cast on crit to maximize damage output? I don’t have any cooldown speed on boots and belt.
"
gustavomcs wrote:

https://pastebin.com/A4Vfgeb0

I already invested a lot into the build, and i do know some gears really need an upgrade, just got a shield with es block which also messed with my res(was using a 400es shield with good res but no es on block)

But anyways, my damage is way less than what i see on the videos, its okay for mapping but.. What am i doing wrong and what should i upgrade/fix in priority?

- 21/20 skill gems
- 2x cyrcle of Fear
- Helmet with encahnt and -9 cold res
- 1 CDR stat on belt/boots or awakened gem
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
Hi, I’m currently running the build with cluster jewel. Do I need to get an awakened cast on crit to maximize damage output? I don’t have any cooldown speed on boots and belt.

you need to get somewhere 14% Cdr, doesn't matter if its from boots/belt or awa coc gem
Looks legit
Just converted my duel-wield life based cospri to this. What would you say is the single biggest defensive boost for this build? Im looking at what my next upgrade should be defensively and im currently sitting on 8.5k ES which seems to be fairly comfy.
I was thinking the ES on hit watcher's eye as my next big ticket upgrade. Im not too worried about dps right now. I can kill guardians, sirus, wave 20 Kosis etc and you do 0 dps when dead so...
"
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

you need to get somewhere 14% Cdr, doesn't matter if its from boots/belt or awa coc gem

so with awakened COC you dont need any reduce cdr on gear?
"

"
mbyul wrote:
I am currently crafting the gear to switch from standard coc to this es based coc build because I feel the normal coc is too easy getting oneshotted in this league. But when I am crafting the gloves, is the T1 accuracy really a must?

if you can reach near 100% Hit chance on cyclone without it, you dont need it

I see, currently sitting on 93% Hit chance without any accuracy, looks like I will have craft one asap.

Got another question is, when I look at your pob, is the cluster jewel the only way to fix our missing str/dex?

Thanks for helping again :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info