[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Mr_Ravgor wrote:

https://pastebin.com/R6C8RvGn

Hello guys!
I changed my build to full block :)
Now i have a few questions about what should I do as a next steps to improve my DPS.
I know that I have to improve my defence and resistance mods. I know that I have to lvl up to get more SP.
But:
1)Which next steps to do to max my dps?
2) Any other way to get 100% crit chance - now i use medium cluser jewel to improve my crit...
3)Which cluster jewel should I use as next one to improve my DPS
4)Is going to 100% chance to avoid ele alliments worth it?
5)Better use gloves with inc dmg against chilled enemy or unnerve/culling strike is better?
6) Is chance to avoid being stunned so important? Or better go with boots dmg penetrate 10% ele res?
7) I have Frostbite imod in ring, I have to use Frostbite in my weapon or should I change this gem to another one?

I have to sell my ammulet:

so I will have some ex for next moves.

Thank you for your help!

Get rid of your frostbite ring and gem. With your template, you cannot cast more than one curse at a time.
Right now, assassin's mark gets constantly overwritten

Put frost bomb in your Cospri.

Thank you, that was one from my question.
I will put Frost Bomb but it still can stay in CWDT mechanic? Or put there something diffrent?
!
Last edited by raNYnight on Feb 24, 2021, 3:50:04 PM
"
Mr_Ravgor wrote:

I will put Frost Bomb but it still can stay in CWDT mechanic? Or put there something diffrent?

Frost bomb is a major debuff. It should always be up.
If you put it with CWDT, you will only have it when you're hit. You dont want that.
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Mr_Ravgor wrote:

Frost bomb is a major debuff. It should always be up.
If you put it with CWDT, you will only have it when you're hit. You dont want that.

Yea now I understand that. In CWDT I have only immortal call.
I put Frost bomb to Cospri

Is that okay or it should be behind ohter gems?
"
HarryPothead wrote:

Working on a shaper+elder influenced ring to get ass mark + the benefits from mark of the shaper.

But what should I use my currency on now? I still die to easy imho - so where can i get insane recovery\more hp\dodge? Or do I abandon life at this point and craft CI gear? got like 150ex to use atm, help me D:

Switch to CI. I think my budget was 40-60ex when I switched, and that was plenty. (I wouldn't craft all the gear yourself - too time-consuming.)
Can someone please check my build ?

https://pastebin.com/nX4VJwNZ

I am trying to min/max like Juju but I can't seem to find anywhere else to add Dexterity.

Already have Dex on my Medium Cluster, and also a +30 dex on the passive node

Do I need gloves or rare amulet with T1/T2 Dexterity suffix ?
Last edited by Valant on Feb 24, 2021, 8:11:53 PM
"
Valant wrote:
Dexterity

- Divine HH for 66
- Practical Application from passive tree (one point wonder)
- get 16dex rare jewel
- Upgrade other rares with dex
How much chance to hit do we really need ? I am at 97% now. Would it be OK if I went a bit lower, say 93-94% ?
Can one of you crafting pros give me a short rundown how to craft CI pieces, which ones are hard/easy to craft and maybe also where to start (like which ones are really important and relatively easy vs which ones are just icing on the cake?
That would be super awesome!
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
CI pieces

Most items can be done with just awakener orb and praying for harvest removable mods and just harvest craft rest.

Start with explo/attack chest
Then -9% or -12% cold res + 1power charge helmet (nice dps)
Gloves you should get awakener culling mod + 7-10% chance to unnerve (elevated mod not too importantn since with 7-10% chance its permanently on bosses)

Shaper titanium shield you just need -15mana reserve and spell block mod. Can be spammed with fossils (check craftofexile) Or easiest way to awakener orb shaper -15mana mod and hunter spell block and again pray for harvest removable mods. With open suffix you can force es on block mod with add defense since its only defense suffix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info