[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Guys, would like to ask your help!

1 - If I get a double influence chest and use Rem/Add Random Influence on it, it works until I hit Hunter influence?

2 - How important is the hunter +#% Spell Crit? Only the +#% Attack Crit is enough?

Thx!!!
Can someone please check my build ?

My attack rate is 7.04 with Tailwind and Onslaught

https://pastebin.com/nX4VJwNZ

I am about to craft my boots soon.

Just to confirm, if i have Awakened CoC Level 3, I do not need CDR on boots, correct ?
Last edited by Valant on Feb 23, 2021, 1:44:46 AM

Working on a shaper+elder influenced ring to get ass mark + the benefits from mark of the shaper.

But what should I use my currency on now? I still die to easy imho - so where can i get insane recovery\more hp\dodge? Or do I abandon life at this point and craft CI gear? got like 150ex to use atm, help me D:
Hello
How does this version behave with an HH?
Because with an HH one easily exceeds the APS max.
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello
How does this version behave with an HH?
Because with an HH one easily exceeds the APS max.

Its HH, you'll just crush everything and its ok. hahaha

Im doing Uncharted Realms with AuraBot help (Life version is too squishy), it burst a LOT my APS, but still I can kill everythin real quickly.

https://pastebin.com/R6C8RvGn

Hello guys!
I changed my build to full block :)
Now i have a few questions about what should I do as a next steps to improve my DPS.
I know that I have to improve my defence and resistance mods. I know that I have to lvl up to get more SP.
But:
1)Which next steps to do to max my dps?
2) Any other way to get 100% crit chance - now i use medium cluser jewel to improve my crit...
3)Which cluster jewel should I use as next one to improve my DPS
4)Is going to 100% chance to avoid ele alliments worth it?
5)Better use gloves with inc dmg against chilled enemy or unnerve/culling strike is better?
6) Is chance to avoid being stunned so important? Or better go with boots dmg penetrate 10% ele res?
7) I have Frostbite imod in ring, I have to use Frostbite in my weapon or should I change this gem to another one?

I have to sell my ammulet:

so I will have some ex for next moves.

Thank you for your help!
Last edited by Mr_Ravgor on Feb 23, 2021, 10:48:00 AM
Hello,

I wanted to try doing this build as max block + deep delve, which variant should i be going for? LL? Life? ES? and what would be recommended gear?
"
Rukoi wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to try doing this build as max block + deep delve, which variant should i be going for? LL? Life? ES? and what would be recommended gear?
Hi all,

I'm very new to CoC builds and would like some help of a few things. I current have a 14%CDR belt and my ASP is under BP1. I believe it's 7.3ASP. The main issue I'm having and not even sure if it's an issue is barely any frostbolts fire out when I crit. My Cospri links are frostbolt->ice nova->frostbite.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
"
Mr_Ravgor wrote:

https://pastebin.com/R6C8RvGn

Hello guys!
I changed my build to full block :)
Now i have a few questions about what should I do as a next steps to improve my DPS.
I know that I have to improve my defence and resistance mods. I know that I have to lvl up to get more SP.
But:
1)Which next steps to do to max my dps?
2) Any other way to get 100% crit chance - now i use medium cluser jewel to improve my crit...
3)Which cluster jewel should I use as next one to improve my DPS
4)Is going to 100% chance to avoid ele alliments worth it?
5)Better use gloves with inc dmg against chilled enemy or unnerve/culling strike is better?
6) Is chance to avoid being stunned so important? Or better go with boots dmg penetrate 10% ele res?
7) I have Frostbite imod in ring, I have to use Frostbite in my weapon or should I change this gem to another one?

I have to sell my ammulet:

so I will have some ex for next moves.

Thank you for your help!

Get rid of your frostbite ring and gem. With your template, you cannot cast more than one curse at a time.
Right now, assassin's mark gets constantly overwritten

Put frost bomb in your Cospri.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 24, 2021, 9:49:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info