[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hello. Level 98.5 when writing this. Most of my gear is self crafted so don't ask how much it costs! My first version of 3.13 end game. There are some minor changes i will do and next in list is to get tailwind boots and 5% explo + 2% attack crit chest + Better large cluster etc... still a lot of stuff to improve :D

Gear

Flasks

Jewels

Can do all content deathless! In 100% delirium fully juiced maps i rarely ever die. This is the most enjoyable version i could think of! I picked unnatural instinct mostly because of movement speed and it also gives all other things i need too!

How i survive:
75/74% block
5% es on block shield
About 6.5K es (can be improved alot)
Too much damage (yes i have more damage than most LL versions)
Headhunter buffs (i don't rely on HH buffs they just bonus)
Right flasks
A lot movement speed
Big AOE
100% elemental ailment immunity (this is so underrated...)
Balanced fire/light res (wise oak abuse, later will get all 3resists same)

If you really want to enjoy this build fully then follow my version. This has been build as 'all around best' including defence/DPS/movement speed/safety

Headhunter or 52cooldown? Both are super great and has its own benefits. I chose to play HH this league because played 52% cooldown last league. HH is just so fun when mapping. Also if you use HH you need -3mana cost ring or sometimes you get stuck because attack too fast with HH buffs :P With rare crystal belt you get a lot of more ES for sure ^^

pob fork: https://pastebin.com/DJAw4uBu

Please read the guide 2 times before messaging me in game. I can answer questions in game if have time.
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 5, 2021, 12:49:09 AM
"
Bokugo wrote:
"
Rousseus wrote:

Thanks for your help. However, I am sure that it is in Dominus type and the CI keystone has been changed into Inner Conviction correctly. My concern is the notable Throatseeker (which provide 30% critical strike multiplier). The jewel turns it into Zealot that is useless for me.

Check if you are using at correct place then, in my case Throatseeker is way out of its circle.

I follow the LL POB of this guide. It told me to put the timeless jewel next to the CI Keystone. I searched other LL CoC build on Ninja for reference. Most of them also sockets it like this.

I know someone would place it just below Pain Attunement, but I cannot do this because I am playing in LL that I don't want to convert Pain Attunement.
@Juju666 Does your vortex with awakened hextouch apply assassins mark and frostbite? I assumed it could only apply a second curse if it was linked, not on a ring.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
Vaal rf looks useless in my eyes

wtf man? Have you ever used it actually on bosses :D It's massive DPS boost and even better if have inc duration support linked...

The rf just don’t deal dmg, compared to my ice nova
Hey recently switched from Life to block CI but i feel like iam missing alot of damage and crit from the life version. when i was life version i had 100% crit with Awakened added cold damage but on CI i have to use increased critical strikes to reach it or its only like 90%, am i doing something wrong?

PoB https://pastebin.com/8rAqwJ4k
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
Vaal rf looks useless in my eyes

wtf man? Have you ever used it actually on bosses :D It's massive DPS boost and even better if have inc duration support linked...

The rf just don’t deal dmg, compared to my ice nova

Vaal RF is not dealing dmg, it's boosting your Ice Nova spell dmg.
Thanks for the POB link ill look into your build, might use this for my own COC when im ready to make it :)

"
juju666 wrote:
Hello. Level 98.5 when writing this. Most of my gear is self crafted so don't ask how much it costs! My first version of 3.13 end game. There are some minor changes i will do and next in list is to get tailwind boots and 5% explo + 2% attack crit chest + Better large cluster etc... still a lot of stuff to improve :D

Gear

Flasks

Jewels

Can do all content deathless! In 100% delirium fully juiced maps i rarely ever die. This is the most enjoyable version i could think of! I picked unnatural instinct mostly because of movement speed and it also gives all other things i need too!

How i survive:
75/74% block
5% es on block shield
About 6.5K es (can be improved alot)
Too much damage (yes i have more damage than most LL versions)
Headhunter buffs (i don't rely on HH buffs they just bonus)
Right flasks
A lot movement speed
Big AOE
100% elemental ailment immunity (this is so underrated...)
Balanced fire/light res (wise oak abuse, later will get all 3resists same)

If you really want to enjoy this build fully then follow my version. This has been build as 'all around best' including defence/DPS/movement speed/safety

Headhunter or 52cooldown? Both are super great and has its own benefits. I chose to play HH this league because played 52% cooldown last league. HH is just so fun when mapping. Also if you use HH you need -3mana cost ring or sometimes you get stuck because attack too fast with HH buffs :P With rare crystal belt you get a lot of more ES for sure ^^

pob fork: https://pastebin.com/DJAw4uBu

Please read the guide 2 times before messaging me in game. I can answer questions in game if have time.
There wasn't a guide about leveling into the main page a few days ago? Oo
"
Vaal RF is not dealing dmg, it's boosting your Ice Nova spell dmg.

Lmao, I’m so dumb
"
juju666 wrote:

Dude, that's hell you're walking into :D
IGN: Cyanyx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info