[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
MrBarracuda wrote:
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
what map mods are impossible to do and what are possible but annoying?

-Reflect.

Even with 100% crit chance and the Opportunistic trait, there's a ramp up to critical strike.
Your first hit will rarely be a crit, and that's the one that will kill you.

-No life/ES regen.

Might be doable with a life build, but not a CI.

Playing ll buiild, have never died to reflect

Depends on your luck, not on the build really.

Unbuffed, without flasks or power charges running, as you'd tipically start a map, it's not uncommon to take reflect damage, because you're not at 100% crit.

Fully unbuffed i have around 50% crit chance, so if i hit anything that reflects, it's a 50% chance to die, even when blocked since my cyclone hits for 40k+ non crit.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 4, 2021, 8:58:28 PM
"

Fully unbuffed i have around 50% crit chance, so if i hit anything that reflects, it's a 50% chance to die, even when blocked since my cyclone hits for 40k+ non crit.

Maybe I just manage my flask that good..
First of all, really enjoy the build, and thank you for making this guide, really helped walking me through. Also would like to give thanks to Qmabyte for answering a lot of questions recently, also helped me when i start assembling my build.

Main question is what are people's thought on the concentrated hypothermia helmet? been seeing it a lot on poeninja. Is the 5/6 link vortex worth the switch?

Another question is if anyone have a pob that is somewhere between the full defense and dps build for CI, i switched to CI from low life, and while I am really unkillable, I do lack some dps. I do realize trying to have both tankiness and dps is a luxury, but any idea is welcomed

Any tips and ideas are always welcomed,and good luck to other people making the build, its really worth it.
By the way, isn't ice golem better than vaal rf?
"
MrBarracuda wrote:

Not really, since you're"supposed" to run 100% hit/crit all the time.

Golem can die.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 4, 2021, 9:38:59 PM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
MrBarracuda wrote:

Golem can die.

Make sense, but still Vaal rf looks useless in my eyes
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
Vaal rf looks useless in my eyes

wtf man? Have you ever used it actually on bosses :D It's massive DPS boost and even better if have inc duration support linked...
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
MrBarracuda wrote:

Golem can die.

Make sense, but still Vaal rf looks useless in my eyes

I use ice golem in place of increased duration, thus keeping both.
"
Rousseus wrote:
"
Bokugo wrote:
"
Rousseus wrote:

May anyone help me? That notable passive is always changed by the timeless jewel. Is it possible to remain it unchange? I used Divine orbs several times and it still be like this.

The jewel should be of "Dominus" type. There are three types make sure you didn't buy the wrong one ie ( Avarius or Maxarius ).

Thanks for your help. However, I am sure that it is in Dominus type and the CI keystone has been changed into Inner Conviction correctly. My concern is the notable Throatseeker (which provide 30% critical strike multiplier). The jewel turns it into Zealot that is useless for me.

Check if you are using at correct place then, in my case Throatseeker is way out of its circle.
How much budget do I need for three versions life CI and LL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info