[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey, thank you for the guide. Build looks really promising with medium-high budget. I'm still in doubt - should I go CoC or Cold BV? In your opinion which build is tankier? I'm kinda bored of random oneshotes....
To all the players being one shot or having trouble staying alive, invest more skill points in your shield nodes.

Either Deflection or Glancing blows are game changers.
IGN: Cyanyx
This might have been answered already but when looking at the Gear section, it's all ES gear so aiming for the LL/CI build.. assuming for the LIFE build I change the ES for Max Life?
Hi all,
i am thinking of making this build, but could i go with the low life and put in a HH for mapping or is there anything i should be aware of?
For anyone interested in starting the build my character on my account (MikeWiII_Made_it) does all the following content provided I don't stand in stupid for extended periods of time or take the blob beam in the maven fight to the face.

T16 60% Deli Maps, Yes.
A9 Sirus, Yes.(A9 from atlas talent)
The Maven, Yes.
Cortex, Yes.
The "Uncharted Realms" Maven fights (breachlords/Guardians/The Feared), Yes.

As of this time I'm saving money for the LL version, just a few items away before I make the swap. For this build to be hold right click and drag your mouse in the direction and afk talking to friends in disco requires all the pieces to be in the right place, other wise its still strong you just need to pay a little attention. I cannot stress the small things enough like the boot enchant etc etc are very important to making it all feel great. As a big fan of CoC over the past year and a half or so I can say this life version is a fantastic mix of strength to affordability. +1
Last edited by Conflictions on Jan 27, 2021, 11:09:59 PM
"
Conflictions wrote:
For anyone interested in starting the build my character on my account (MikeWiII_Made_it) does all the following content provided I don't stand in stupid for extended periods of time or take the blob beam in the maven fight to the face.

T16 60% Deli Maps, Yes.
A9 Sirus, Yes.(A9 from atlas talent)
The Maven, Yes.
Cortex, Yes.
The "Uncharted Realms" Maven fights (breachlords/Guardians/The Feared), Yes.

As of this time I'm saving money for the LL version, just a few items away before I make the swap. For this build to be hold right click and drag your mouse in the direction and afk talking to friends in disco requires all the pieces to be in the right place, other wise its still strong you just need to pay a little attention. I cannot stress the small things enough like the boot enchant etc etc are very important to making it all feel great. As a big fan of CoC over the past year and a half or so I can say this life version is a fantastic mix of strength to affordability. +1

Hey i dont see cdr on any of your equip. It's not a must have?
Kinda new to CoC
Look at Awakened CoC gem lvl 3+
/del
Last edited by teilor7811 on Jan 28, 2021, 8:26:31 AM
Hey,

so i swapped from Life to LL because i found a Shavs abd 6-Linked it :)

My current Gear:

I still die to some random one shots but i only got around 6k ES atm (gems not fully levelt yet)because i did not invest in good ES gear im using the Gear i had in my stash :)

at the beginning i had like 7.41 APS with my Life gear, after the switch i was at ~ 5.11 APS and boss dmg felt awful.

I tweaked my Tree around a little bit added a APS gem and now im at 7,63 which is a little too much. My PoB showed 7.53 but ingame i now have 7.63 with the exctt same gear/talents...strange

For me the APS/CDR is pretty high priority because bosses die so much faster with the corret ratio of aps and cdr.

Next step is better ES gear fore more pool, maybe some tweaks to tree to get out more ES.

Can someone maybe check my gear?
Where can i do better and any tips to what to upgrade next?
"
teilor7811 wrote:
Look at Awakened CoC gem lvl 3+

Oh got it, thx.
Another question, I see some people on poe ninja who doesn't cap their resistance, and then use wise oak, I understand the mechanics, I think. but isn't it hard to map with uncapped let's say fire or lightning résistance?
if i do decide to use it, I should get cold resistance as high as I can and then 'uncap' some other resistance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info