[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey, what version (life,ci,ll) would you recommend for 100% delirium and juiced legion farming? Currently have a fresh assassin with a 50ex budget.
"
PatrickFN wrote:
"
peereiro wrote:
Hi guys. Can anyone look at my gear and give me some advice about singe target? Currently doing t14-t15 maps and i feel a lack of DPS, especially on the conquerors (4 watchstones). Thanks in advance!Btw, i have the Militanths faith already socketed.

-How much %crit chance do you have on Cyclone?
-Whats you APS? you don't seem to have cdr on the Belt so it shuld be below 6.06
-You shuld swap out that Added Cold DMG in your Body Armor for atleast awakened Added Cold or go for Cirt Strike Support if you need the crit chance

I'm at 88% effective crit chance right now, accodring to PoB. If I use Crit Strike support i'd go up to 99% but drop about 30k PoB DPS removing added cold. Is this worth the swap?

I just got a CDR belt, i'm at 7.36 APS.
Hey all

Can anyone tell me why we dont run Arcane Surge at a lower level so that we get the proc on each Vortex cast instead of each 4th cast?
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hey all

Can anyone tell me why we dont run Arcane Surge at a lower level so that we get the proc on each Vortex cast instead of each 4th cast?

I was just so lazy to downgrade it to ~lvl 9, thats it.
Hi! I see that this thread is pretty live and am looking for some help with build. I have something like this: https://pastebin.com/RnhXfSHP
My clear is awesome (ms nerf kinda sucks) bossing dmg aswell BUT defence isn't there. Am sitting at like almost 6k ES and get onetapped pretty often to the point I kinda quitted and started buiding full block glad. So guys, can you give me any tips what can i do to improve my defence? I was thinking to go for Acrobatics and Mistwalker but i dont think that will actually help much (or maybe it will be gamechanger?)
Hey Kami , as a new player i wanted to ask can we start with this build as a league starter ?
"
FuPeace wrote:
Hey Kami , as a new player i wanted to ask can we start with this build as a league starter ?

A bird whispered me that there is a spoiler for it
Do you mean leveling , league start section day 1-7 ?
And thanks for answering
Last edited by FuPeace on Jan 27, 2021, 6:49:58 AM
For someone wanting to farm juiced t16 maps, 100% delirium etc is this a good build to choose? My other option is ice shot deadeye..

I have about 7ex so far but I play an ele hit totem and farming more currency isn't a big issue. I'm just after a build I can scale really nicely and can start off fairly cheap.
"
Adjust91 wrote:
For someone wanting to farm juiced t16 maps, 100% delirium etc is this a good build to choose? My other option is ice shot deadeye..

I have about 7ex so far but I play an ele hit totem and farming more currency isn't a big issue. I'm just after a build I can scale really nicely and can start off fairly cheap.

I have invested over 15ex at this point and still die in red maps and boss DPS is honestly low. Don't even do Maven in maps atm since I am too squishy at 4k life and doubt I will break 4.5 even with a bit better gear.

Maybe I just suck but this is the experience with the build so far and from the comments others don't seem to have a much greater time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info