European payment methods

I'm from germany and refuse to use paypal, so i would be really glad if paysafecard gets in as payment method, I would immediately buy the beta!
Chris, this topic is very important to me. Thanks for looking into additional payment methods. Many companies simply won't. (GOG... :rolleyes:)

One payment method I frequently use (Steam, etc) is Skrill. Sofort-Üeberweisung is a german service mainly for use with the local debit cards and I have used that aswell. (In fact, Skrill uses this as backend for german transactions.)

I also used Paysafecard, wich has the added bonus that you can de facto pay from anywhere in the EU regardless of your current position. (Very useful to get uncut versions on Steam).
Last edited by randrew on Jun 18, 2012, 10:40:22 AM
I'm from South Africa.

We have PayPal access, but only for credit cards. I have a Visa debit card...

(p.s. we're the best at rugby :P)
I would donate for some support, but unfortunatly for me it's impossible bcs in our country (Republic of Moldova) mostly of people are Russian, I'm half Russian, don't have paypal or international credit-cards, so I'd be very glad if you would put webmoney access for payment, waiting for a reply!
To be? or not to be?
2+2=5
I'm from the Netherlands and we use iDeal here for online purchase. I've been waiting for paypal to verify my account for 2 days. And my fingers are really really getting itchy.

If you want to work on your payment method to aim for global coverage, you might consider those online payment companies, like, Global Collect. I know D3 uses Global Collect. What these companies do is that they give you a package with all kinds of payment methods that suit the need from almost all over the world. But of course, you'll need to pay for their service and I have no idea how much you need to pay.

Could be worth investigating.

Still waiting for paypal......
Im from Portugal.

Paysafecard would be a great method of payment!
poke poke for more options ! =)
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
any chance for a comment from the devs when and what options they'll add?? I would love to see paysafecard before open beta :)
I'm from Russia and prefer to pay by using WebMoney same with my Ukranian friend.
Closed beta member since 0.9.10f - 22nd of june 2012.
Last edited by ohyou on Jun 24, 2012, 8:20:41 AM
in romania we use paysafe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info