[3.9] OUTDATED Metamorph garbage explosive arrow build (yes we make metamorphs into garbage)

good bossing damage but the mapping is really bad even with maxed gear over 30ex spent
Yo, I just wanted to ask how is EE activated in this build so that they have -to Fire resistance. Besisdes that its a really clear and really detailed quide. I really enjoyed reading it and gearing my char through it!
"
Yo, I just wanted to ask how is EE activated in this build so that they have -to Fire resistance. Besisdes that its a really clear and really detailed quide. I really enjoyed reading it and gearing my char through it!

Need to have a roll somewhere on your gear with 'adds x-x cold/lightning damage to attacks'. Absolutely no 'adds x-x fire damage to attacks' as that will mess up your EE. Also make sure you have no '% of phys damage as extra fire damage' as that'll also get you.
"
Jamibl wrote:
"

Need to have a roll somewhere on your gear with 'adds x-x cold/lightning damage to attacks'. Absolutely no 'adds x-x fire damage to attacks' as that will mess up your EE. Also make sure you have no '% of phys damage as extra fire damage' as that'll also get you.

So the best way to get this would a jewel with adds x-x cold/lightning damage to attacks? And then it should work out fine?
i started with this build but its very bad

cant clear good, must wait for arrow to blown up

wich cause you to get killed many times

i would never again play with this skill
"
Zebedin wrote:
i started with this build but its very bad

cant clear good, must wait for arrow to blown up

wich cause you to get killed many times

i would never again play with this skill

Bro. I feel this in my soul.

Report Forum Post