[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Really nice build, i will play it 100% as my end-game goal. Thanks a lot for sharing it :)

One question. I assume that even on the end-game, you can swap to cyclone/lacerate pretty much by only swaping the gem, right? Talents/Gear should remain almost the same, if im not mistaken?.

I love the idea to swap so i can play the gem i feel that day and i can get away of repetitive gameplay!

Thanks for your work.
Last edited by TeXpla on Mar 15, 2020, 7:34:47 PM
So what do y'all think about the new clusters? I'm currently using a large one (12 nodes) with deep cuts, vicious skewering and martial prowess(not sure if this one's worth 2 points tho)
so for the weapons just get any swords with high dps and crit right
im kinda dual wielding ichimonji atm
Last edited by duabijitelur on Mar 16, 2020, 9:01:39 PM
"
duabijitelur wrote:
so for the weapons just get any swords with high dps and crit right
im kinda dual wielding ichimonji atm

nice pick, will but one as well =) will dual it with Ahn's Might Midnight Blade
Should we consider "Crimson Dance" node? I can see most people use it
For the dual watcher's eye, what Precision bonus are we looking for; crit multi I assume?
Last edited by StackOverflow on Mar 17, 2020, 7:02:51 PM
guide for advanced players. no gradual guide for skill tree. guide expects you to no exactly what you need at certain levels. e.g i need more healthpool so ill respect 10 passives to grabe life nodes. e.g i have to much survivability and not enough damage ok lets respec and head west.

If you want better responces for your build, ad progression tree's.
I have been running Flicker-Double Strike saviour ever since I got the sword last league. In standard (unchanged) I can tell you this build is extremely expensive even for my personal build. Even though I am sitting at sub-25 exa. Below is a better build that I put together to help you guys with starting out. on my Doublestrike link I do around 2.75m shaper DPS. and 1m Flicker strike DPS. Keep in mind the socketed below jewel has Impale calculated.

https://pastebin.com/hS960GES

Why I am posting this reply?:

The paradoxica sword linked to this build is a 70+ exa weapon and will be out of reach for most people. There are a few that aren't listed for much in standard however in deli it will be massively expensive. Although it is over 600k effective dps for my build I get by on +8 Sirus kills just fine.

Well the easy answer is crit multi AND the beauty of power and frenzy charges. This build literally wipes maxed out 16s off of the world. and is easily about to solo shaper as in metamorph that's why I farmed with this build. So if you got the sword from a drop congrats! You can use my build instead of this mirror tier build that has dps blown out of the water to start on everything!

I have been running Flicker-Double Strike saviour ever since I got the sword last league. In standard (unchanged) I can tell you this build is extremely expensive even for my personal build. Even though I am sitting at sub-25 exa. Below is a better build that I put together to help you guys with starting out. on my Doublestrike link I do around 2.75m shaper DPS. and 1m Flicker strike DPS. Keep in mind the socketed below jewel has Impale calculated.

https://pastebin.com/hS960GES

Why I am posting this reply?:

The paradoxica sword linked to this build is a 70+ exa weapon and will be out of reach for most people. There are a few that aren't listed for much in standard however in deli it will be massively expensive. Although it is over 600k effective dps for my build I get by on +8 Sirus kills just fine.

Well the easy answer is crit multi AND the beauty of power and frenzy charges. This build literally wipes maxed out 16s off of the world. and is easily about to solo shaper as in metamorph that's why I farmed with this build. So if you got the sword from a drop congrats! You can use my build instead of this mirror tier build that has dps blown out of the water to start on everything!

"
Ephex1 wrote:
guide for advanced players. no gradual guide for skill tree. guide expects you to no exactly what you need at certain levels. e.g i need more healthpool so ill respect 10 passives to grabe life nodes. e.g i have to much survivability and not enough damage ok lets respec and head west.

If you want better responces for your build, ad progression tree's.

Please look at my reply, it does not matter where you start for mine its up to your judgement. My build is way better than this guy's and it's sad that it costs a arm and a leg for minimal performance boosts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info