[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Does the enlighten linked to dread banner/blood and sand/precision really need to be there? I have 44 mana with lvl3 enlighten and 29 without.

I just took it out and ran a map and had no mana issues. Can still hold down lacerate and never run short of mana, so the enlighten literally does nothing.

Is there anything else to put there that can better support the other gems? Or would that only make them reserve more mana?

I guess if nothing else I could put a portal gem there...
"
Nyxtr wrote:
I've been considering getting a "Killed enemies explode dealing 3% of their life as physical damage" chestplate.

If anyone has tried it, do you think it makes a very noticeable difference in clearspeed or is it negligible?

Love the build by the way!

Yes without a doubt the explosion chest is useful for clearing
Sirus dropped the Saviour so I decided to give it a try.
One question though: why lacerate?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:

I believe due to the sheer extra damage multipliers from Bleeding (an ailment) off Lacerate.

Melee Phys Damage support has double damage when the target is bleeding or poisoned.
Fortify too when the target is suffering ailments by melee hits.
Lacerate's on skill gem adds a huge damage multiplier with bleeding while in blood stance.
"

Because it rocks !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L040DS805pI&feature=youtu.be&t=2m14s
"
Flying_Mage wrote:

I think preference. At this price range and with minor tweak to OP's setup, a lot of (non-ele) melee skills work greatly. I do not like lacerate and I went with flicker and bladestorm, but before that I had used cyclone, double strike, cleave to delete conquerors just for the lulz. Cleave is extremely strong btw.
is paradoxica like BiS or i can use something like this
"
domac wrote:
is paradoxica like BiS or i can use something like this

That's fairly low DPS, you'll want something higher. You can use that for now until you can get something better. Specifically when considering paraodoxica with a %phys roll. I'm trying to see if i can craft a higher 400dps sword to replace my paradoxica, but a well rolled paradoxica will beat out most swords in this case, due to the double damage.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Feb 29, 2020, 4:42:59 PM
im going with this build for start, will let u guys know if its good to start with also, will make starter guide after
"
n1koee wrote:
im going with this build for start, will let u guys know if its good to start with also, will make starter guide after

Hey man, please do! I just decided to start the league (and probably finish) with this build. Gameplay looks dynamic as I like, and it can be minmaxed with long term goals for a league (I like to have one build per league). Sooo, it will be very appreciated if you will keep guide updated ^__^

Thanks and have a great time in the league! Also I will try to provide some feedback later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info