Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] Champion Impale TS+Barrage | 6.5k+HP | Decent Single Target | All Content

What large cluster jewels do you recommend? Just stack deep cuts? And maybe one vicious skewering to drop some nodes on the passive tree?

I'm playing a very similar build. This here is my old one, I'm now using the same just with "small also grant 2% attack speed"
Does this build still work for 3.11?
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
How's this build holding up in 3.11? I started with a VD+DD Necro, then went with a Toxic Rain Pathfinder, and both made me a shitload of currency. I'm thinking of investing it into a bow build. I played this in Metamorph and it ripped up the endgame, but I was also thinking of going Ice Shot Deadeye.

Any suggestions?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
"
Hiroyama wrote:
How's this build holding up in 3.11? I started with a VD+DD Necro, then went with a Toxic Rain Pathfinder, and both made me a shitload of currency. I'm thinking of investing it into a bow build. I played this in Metamorph and it ripped up the endgame, but I was also thinking of going Ice Shot Deadeye.

Any suggestions?

Aw man, haven't been paying attention to this thread. Nothing changed with the build at all. Haha, the only thing I would say that has changed is the cheaper option with deep cuts clusters jewels no longer existing in leagues, but +2 impale watcher's eye is around 8-9ex in 3.11 atm so no problem. I will also say ice shot deadeye is perfectly fine this league also, also much easier to make it stronger with self-crafted gear. Both should shred end game, one being tankier of course.

I should also mention Arborix is still a fine starter and it now saves one point by granting perma iron reflexes :D.
Gotta grind em all.
Last edited by ShineOut on Jul 23, 2020, 9:24:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info